GotD cant take a joke?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

User avatar
The Zach101
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby The Zach101 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:46 pm

I like this place better because its like not as huge...like we kinda all know each other and stuff plus its a good layout....and GD its more strict and they seem mean.

User avatar
abbydreyer
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Location: Charleston, SC

Postby abbydreyer » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Tony...that was AWESOME!!! haha.....had to comment that to everyone of the mccain supporters i know on myspace. LOVE IT

User avatar
barrett76
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Location: Texas

Postby barrett76 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:09 am

Zach--I agree with you! I come back to here several times a day and enjoy everyone's conversation. It's like when I read a favorite book and imagine what each one of you looks like and we all become a knight at the round table. Much more intimate than other's "tables".

User avatar
The Zach101
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby The Zach101 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm

barrett76 wrote:Zach--I agree with you! I come back to here several times a day and enjoy everyone's conversation. It's like when I read a favorite book and imagine what each one of you looks like and we all become a knight at the round table. Much more intimate than other's "tables".


Haha yeah

User avatar
newyorkcityholic
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 am
Location: grayson, ga

Postby newyorkcityholic » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

I signed up for GD like 2 months ago and whenever I logged in it kept saying that I wasn't authorized to post anything on the forums. I sent them multiple e-mails about this and NEVER got a reply. I will pledge my BF allegiance to bfads.net!

User avatar
g-man430
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3206
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:48 pm

The administrator for GD went over to SD and started spamming the forums with his BS.
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

User avatar
MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Contact:

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:01 pm

g-man430 wrote:The administrator for GD went over to SD and started spamming the forums with his BS.

when?
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

User avatar
g-man430
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3206
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:
g-man430 wrote:The administrator for GD went over to SD and started spamming the forums with his BS.

when?


Yesterday. It was on the Sams Club BF ad thread. He got banned and posts got deleted.
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

User avatar
MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Contact:

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 pm

g-man430 wrote:
MikesTooLz wrote:
g-man430 wrote:The administrator for GD went over to SD and started spamming the forums with his BS.

when?


Yesterday. It was on the Sams Club BF ad thread. He got banned and posts got deleted.

ROFL I wish I would have seen it.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

User avatar
g-man430
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3206
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:
g-man430 wrote:
MikesTooLz wrote:
g-man430 wrote:The administrator for GD went over to SD and started spamming the forums with his BS.

when?


Yesterday. It was on the Sams Club BF ad thread. He got banned and posts got deleted.

ROFL I wish I would have seen it.


Oh and he made three different usernames too.
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

User avatar
mdoshi
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:22 am
Location: Michigan

Postby mdoshi » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Tony wrote:Sorta Offtopic >_>
Well since we're talking about Rick Rolled
I don't know if you guys seen this or not but
John McCain Gets BarackRoll'd :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiQCJXpbKg


Haha, that's hilarious.

User avatar
MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Miami, Florida
Contact:

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

bluegirl wrote:Okay, this is probably a stupid question but what is a rick roll???


Click here for a HOW TO video that explains the Rick Roll.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

User avatar
Michael
The King
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:20 pm
Contact:

Postby Michael » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Wait, what? We removed the Rick Roll? :(

Gard
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:19 pm

Postby Gard » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 pm

moose wrote:8)

You might get a kick out of this then:

http://i.bfads.net/u/samsad.pdf


ROFL!

Thats great...

:lol:

User avatar
killasnake
Admin
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Postby killasnake » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Michael wrote:Wait, what? We removed the Rick Roll? :(

We did?


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests