Waiting till 4:59 to run in

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, hiker, lwmjr, ikey2

kevo
Black Friday Pro

Waiting till 4:59 to run in

Postby kevo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 am

So I camp out every year... There is always a bunch of people that run in as soon as the doors open. Im 6'2 250 so i mean if I just run in with my buddys who is going to stop me.... I know it is bad but every one else does it so Insted of freezing SHould I just do that????? :?:

bellesmom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bellesmom » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 am

I hate you people every year. If you are serious about this you have no business on this site.

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Re: Waiting till 4:59 to run in

Postby MikesTooLz » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 am

kevo wrote:So I camp out every year... There is always a bunch of people that run in as soon as the doors open. Im 6'2 250 so i mean if I just run in with my buddys who is going to stop me.... I know it is bad but every one else does it so Insted of freezing SHould I just do that????? :?:

Hopefully you will trip, fall down, and everyone will trample you as they rush in. I hate people who try to do this. Dont try this in front of me, you wont like the outcome.
Last edited by MikesTooLz on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

kevo
Black Friday Pro

Postby kevo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 am

I dont do it I jsut get mad when every one else does it... It seams like a loosing battle.........

elle_fleur
Black Friday Pro

Postby elle_fleur » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:54 am

kevo wrote:I dont do it I jsut get mad when every one else does it... It seams like a loosing battle.........

People who play by the rules in life usually end up getting the shaft. It's just a sad fact. But just because someone else acts like an animal doesn't mean I should lower myself.

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am

kevo wrote:I dont do it I jsut get mad when every one else does it... It seams like a loosing battle.........

Your saying you want to do it because other people do it?

so..... if you saw some guys robbing a store, would you join in and take some stuff too? wrong is wrong, see what the cops say if you tell them, "well everyone else was doing it".
Last edited by MikesTooLz on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

elle_fleur
Black Friday Pro

Postby elle_fleur » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:56 am

MikesTooLz wrote:

Your saying you want to do it because other people do it?

so..... if you saw some guys robbing a store, would you join in and take some stuff too?

he probably would... it's the mob mentality

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am

elle_fleur wrote:he probably would... it's the mob mentality

I think your right on that one.

mlo
Black Friday Pro

Postby mlo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 am

You know its wrong but you still plan on doing it? Are you looking for approval? Pretty sure you won't find it here. Just because you have size on your side doesn't mean you have to be a bully. Stand in line like everyone else and use your size to stop the other bullies.

coco76
Black Friday Pro

Postby coco76 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am

I really don't think this guy is absolutely dead set on doing this. I took his comment as frustration with other people and he wanted to know of others problems with the same thing. I know that most of us here on this site are die hard BFers, but don't be so quick to jump on someone. It really puts a damper on BF and being on the site when you see person after person jumping on others or trying to belittle others. There's my $.02.

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Re: Waiting till 4:59 to run in

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 am

MikesTooLz wrote: Dont try this in front of me, you wont like the outcome.

I am with MikesTooLz on this one, don't try this in front of me, you WON'T like the outcome. I'll be the one who trips you to make you bust your mouth open on the curb. Heaven forbid Mike and I are together at the same store... Someone REALLY wouldn't like the outcome then.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

ajp-wbm
Black Friday Amateur

Walmart employee response

Postby ajp-wbm » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:12 am

:roll: Last year at Walmart as the doors were opening to the hundreds waiting in line, there were people trying to bust in line just like you did. The Walmart staffer yelled out "I'm not going to stop you from going in, but I won't protect you from THESE PEOPLE who have been waiting for hours." No one busted the line.

kevo
Black Friday Pro

Postby kevo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 am

So every one that is attacking me are you the one crazy bitch that is way in the back of the line that every time I get out to my car to warm up and I walk back to my spot your the only one makeing a huge seen and crying about it?

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

Well, Kevo, I guess your venting frustration for people who line jump and your attempt at humor didn't go over so well. Since you said that you camp out like everyone else (which I guess a lot of posters missed that part), obviously you're not serious about planning to do this.

Sorry everyone ganged up on you.

kevo
Black Friday Pro

Postby kevo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:03 pm

yes pluto... people dont seem to have the brains I thought they would.... I think there the ones voteing for obama :roll:

Return to “Off Topic”