newbie to Black Friday

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

cskten
Black Friday Newbie

newbie to Black Friday

Postby cskten » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

I just posted a message in Suggestions and Tips that probably should've gone here. Sorry all. I'm new to Black Friday, having only been out a few times and that was probably 10 years ago the day after Thanksgiving. People are crazy when they go out the day after Thanksgiving. :D As for me, my shopping is all but complete as of now - I think I have two gifts left to purchase so I'm not totally done just yet - and it's October!

If anyone has any good suggestions for gifty stuff that I could go get on Black Friday at Wal-Mart, Target, or Michael's, please drop me a post.

Thank you.

newyorkcityholic
Black Friday Pro

Postby newyorkcityholic » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

wow your almost done with christmas shopping?! good for you! why not spend the day on Black Friday shopping for yourself? :D

cskten
Black Friday Newbie

Postby cskten » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:47 pm

I just might do that!

smbltaylor
Black Friday Newbie

Postby smbltaylor » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

I love to go on Black Friday, I have been going for about 10 or 11 years straight now. I like to just laugh at all the nasty greedy people that are trampling and grabbing & stealing. (Although I am also out there to get a great electronic buy for my family or something, I'm not stupid - I dont get up at 4am just to people watch) Sometimes I'll break out in Christmas songs - just to try to snap people out of it. Christmas isnt all about buying & spending and gifts - the real "reason" obviously is jesus (Im not a religious freak, just stating a fact), but above all, its a time for family & warm twinkling lights, and depending where you live, hopefully big soft snowflakes dropping silently to the ground. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!! Only 76 Days!!!!

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

smbltaylor wrote:but above all, its a time for family & warm twinkling lights, and depending where you live, hopefully big soft snowflakes dropping silently to the ground. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!! Only 76 Days!!!!

I wish it would snow here, im 25 and havnt seen snow since I was around 5 years old.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

newyorkcityholic
Black Friday Pro

Postby newyorkcityholic » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 pm

oh man i am ALLLL about christmas music!!! they start playing christmas music on the radio 1st week of november here in atlanta. OH and i frequently go to yankee candle in the winter to buy holiday scents to make the house smell all christmas-y.

Return to “Off Topic”