Page 1 of 2

I'm Amazed

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:36 pm
by guitarist19862005
I'm amazed at how many people are already here and we haven't even hit October yet. Although, when you look at it Christmas is not but a few days away (Aren't we under 100 now?). I remember some of the people from last season, but there's also a few new ones to go around. Hopefully this year will shape up to be a good one for all of us.

Happy Black Friday in advance.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:55 pm
by Bexx
I've been here all year! Where have you been?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm
by The Zach101
I came around the end of August just to see what was going on. When I saw they had already started this back up I thought I would stick around to see what happned!

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 pm
by XmasDVD
I lurked throughout the year (busy with my website all year - see tagline) but I am here daily now in full force...October is in a few days and the BFAds will be rolling in soon..

I hope JCPenney does *NOT* pull a stunt like last year and open at 3am instead of 4am! ACK!

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 pm
by mommyofanangelbaby
I dont know if I'll get in trouble for this, but here goes: If you're amazed at this site, gd's BF forums will blow you away. (I had to shorten the name because it kept getting replaced with BFAds.net). We have lots of convo going on over there. Join if you havent, I communicate on both sites.

Sorry that you have to guess the name of the site.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 pm
by The Zach101
ahhhh!!!! TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha im jokeing I have there site pulled up as well (one time they had the Kmart ad up before bfads.net did surprising i know lol) but im loyal to this because it hasnt gone wrong yet :D

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:37 am
by guitarist19862005
mommyofanangelbaby wrote:I dont know if I'll get in trouble for this, but here goes: If you're amazed at this site, gd's BF forums will blow you away. (I had to shorten the name because it kept getting replaced with BFAds.net). We have lots of convo going on over there. Join if you havent, I communicate on both sites.

Sorry that you have to guess the name of the site.


Eh, I would join, but I'm involved in enough forums as it is and this one isn't even one that I visit all of the time. Besides, this one gets crazy the closer to Black Friday that we get. Right now, it's calm, but it will pick up. I just can't wait until the ads start leaking. Then the fun begins.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:55 pm
by mommyofanangelbaby
The Zach101 wrote:ahhhh!!!! TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha im jokeing I have there site pulled up as well (one time they had the Kmart ad up before bfads.net did surprising i know lol) but im loyal to this because it hasnt gone wrong yet :D



:D I know Im bad, but I do love this iste also!!

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:38 am
by PhaserBait
Yeah, I just signed on yesterday, and I've already missed an ad! I may have to start in August next year.

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am
by mlo
I like that site too. But this is the only one whose forum I can access from work so I spend more time here. :)

08

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 pm
by NJ__Jon
I hope 08 ROCKS. A lot of dud-sites are on google...... :x

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 am
by steffj89
I am ready and anxiously awaiting...good thing i have a bigger vehicle this year as i have additional recruits going with me....(considering I will be right @ 8 months pregnant the 28th this is somewhat necessity...
steff

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:40 am
by nshah
I'm kinda surprised that we're about 7 weeks away and other than Ace, nothing's been leaked yet...

Doesn't stop me though, i'm selling all my old stuff in anticipation of some major BF buying this year!!! a Core 2 duo Laptop WILL BE MINE.

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:07 am
by Bexx
I am amazed that we havn't seen any ads yet!!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm
by cbk523
Bexx wrote:I am amazed that we havn't seen any ads yet!!!!


Yea...me too! Bring on the ads!