If you are adding more items, please make another reply. This is obviously within reason, if you're editing your post a couple minutes after submission because the image didn't show up, that's fine. But please do not continually update the same post.
Also, please annotate your posts to let us know exactly which item you're posting.
Contest Rules for BFAds Forum Scavenger Hunt 2019!
8. PLEASE make all entries in numerical order.1. Each item on the list must be taken with a sign that clearly says "BFAds.net 2019" in plain view. The sign can be printed out, hand-drawn or some sort of combination of the two. If there is no sign in the picture, no point will be given for that item.
2. You must be present in the picture. The same person must be in all submitted photos.
3. Each item on the list is worth 1 point. The person with the most points will be the winner. In the case of a tie, the winner will
be determined by the earliest posting date/time. You can post your pictures individually as you progress or all it once; it doesn't
really matter. Note that if you edit your post, we are taking the last edit time - not initial submission.
3. Pictures of pictures or drawings will not count.
4. The number and item of the picture you are posting should be included with your pictures.
5. No leniency. No begging. No complaining. NO SHARING PHOTOS. If you are "hunting" with someone else you must post separate items.
6. If you cheat (e.g. digitally altering photos) you are disqualified from all BFAds contests for life.
7. All entries must be posted in this thread by Monday, November 11th, 2019 at 11:59pm CST. Late entries will not be accepted.
First Place: $250 Gift Card
Second Place: $150 Gift Card
Third Place: $100 Gift Card
*BFAds t-shirts will be awarded to the first 25 users that post 50 items.
Additionally, everyone who is able to find 30 or more items will be put into a raffle to win a BFAds 2019 Golden T-Shirt!
Item List (this list will continue to grow)
1. BFAds Homepage up on a Store Display Device at Retail Store (+1 Point if All Devices Have It Up)
2. An L.O.L. Surprise Doll (Any Doll, out of mystery box)
3. 5 Physical Copies of movies produced by Adam Sandler
4. A hip-hop vinyl (any artist)
5. “You must be this tall to ride” amusement park/carnival/fairground sign
6. A green pumpkin (Not a gourd, and must be at least 90% Green.)
7. A dusty antique (think spooky Halloween-esque)
8. Printing Press Letters
9. A fully assembled holiday themed Lego scene (must include 3 or more kits, cannot be a store display)
10. You watching a Christmas Movie with your family
11. An egg floating in a glass of eggnog
12. You flying a butterfly shaped kite
13. A painting made by you that includes at least 3 different looking yellow rubber ducks
14. A pair of blue origami butterflies
15. An Atari game system
16. A Michael Jackson Vinyl Record
17. The Beatles Vinyl Record (+1 if Abbey Road)
18. Gold Cartridge of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64 (+1 if original box is included)
19. The 'Duck Hunt' video game gun
20. Hard Rock Café T-Shirt (Any City)
21. A Blockbuster membership card
22. Gibson es335 guitar
23. A blue rose (real, not fake flower)
24. Rugrats VHS
25. A crayon drawing of any bfads shirt logo
26. Toy WWE champion belts
27. Write “Hello” in the six different languages that Dolph Lundgren speaks. (English, Swedish, German, Spanish, French, Japanese)
28. BFAds themed cookie/cake/cupcake
29. BFAds spelled out in seashells
30. A picture of you, WITH, someone with blue hair (not wearing a blue wig) EDIT 10/22
31. A crash bandicoot ps1 or ps2 game
32. A Shania Twain t-shirt
33. All 6 Sharknado Movies (Sharknado, Sharknado 2, Sharknado 3, Sharknado: the 4th awakens, Sharknado 5, & The Last Sharknado)
34. A sloth themed item
35. The Land Before time movie/dvd
36. Melon buns (Bought or homemade)
37. A venetian mask (Not a generic halloween mask)
38. You wearing or standing next to someone wearing LED Pants
39. A flag of choice chalked onto a sidewalk (Can be an organizational flag)
40. A video game themed bumper sticker
41. Strawberry flavored milk
42. A wooden spork
43. A neon/argon-gas sign that isn't a drink brand or hanging in a bar (Must be lit in photo)
44. A replica of Hermoine Grainger’s wand
45. A “Keep Calm and Carry On” bookmark
46. A book from before 1950 (printed)
47. A can of Pepsi and a GLASS bottle of Coca-Cola standing next to each other
48. Vintage Book Press
49. A set of billiards with an extra eight ball
50. Crochet tablecloth (not lace) Needs to be big enough for a kitchen/dining room table
All discussion and comments should be posted here: https://www.bfads.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3619151. A globe with constellations
52. A microscope
53. A denim jacket
54. A model ship (any ship type, in or out of a bottle)
55. A Bob Ross style painting you paint yourself
56. A Japanese puzzle box
57. A Tonka toy
58. A Transformer toy from before 2005 (must state name and year)
59. A key-chain featuring a cartoon/anime character (any character is fine)
60. A skull and crossbones flag
61. A toy light saber (key-chains are also fine)
62. A cannon (a real one)
63. A lit candle sitting in front of a window
64. The inside of an auditorium/theater (movie theaters do not count)
65. A Rubik's cube with non-standard colors (All colors must be visible, multiple photos are fine, as long as you get each color)
66. A non-electric vacuum
67. Speakers with a wood speaker box (Any model is fine)
68. A Hawaii state quarter
69. Find a street with an odd or humorous name
70. Find a wheat penny
71. Find a wooden wagon wheel (Actual, not toy)
72. Find a pair of knights from a chess set
73. Find a STAMP from a different country, (other than the USA) EDIT 11/2, 12:58am
74. Find an antique butter churn
75. Take a picture of yourself next to *your* city's welcome sign.
76. Dancing in a grocery store aisle
77. Dancing in the rain
78. Find a stuffed representation of something edible- a plush banana for instance.
79. You holding 3 real acorns (preferably ones you found or got off of a tree, but you still get the point if you found them at a store)
80. You shaking hands with a statue
All comments and questions will be deleted if posted in this thread.
If you are editing your posts, please make a new post when you add pictures so that we will have an easier time determining the winners!