Some stores are live

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Some stores are live

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:05 am

You may want to check your Black Friday list. Some stores are already live with their Black Friday prices. I've purchased everything that I needed from Best Buy, Staples, Samsung, GameStop and JCPenney. My wife has gotten a few things from her list at various stores as well.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

shopmom30
Black Friday Pro

Re: Some stores are live

Postby shopmom30 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:27 pm

I hit up Targert this morning about 30mins after they opened and got the $199 Spider man playstation 4 bundle. They still had a couple after I left. They had TONS of tv's and dvds for their 4 day before black friday sale. Hardly anyone was there. I also got the Black Friday sale prices when I went to Game Stop. I got all the main things I need for Black Friday this morning. So glad I didn't wait in line at Meijers early this morning for the ps4!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 pm

shopmom30 wrote:I hit up Targert this morning about 30mins after they opened and got the $199 Spider man playstation 4 bundle. They still had a couple after I left. They had TONS of tv's and dvds for their 4 day before black friday sale. Hardly anyone was there. I also got the Black Friday sale prices when I went to Game Stop. I got all the main things I need for Black Friday this morning. So glad I didn't wait in line at Meijers early this morning for the ps4!

I woke up at 1:00am (not by choice) and decided to check out things online. That's when I went ahead and ordered the things I needed. I figured I would get a dreaded "order has been cancelled" email so I wasn't taking any chances. I ordered the PS4 and Xbox 1 bundles from Gamestop, Best Buy and Amazon. LOL. I am going to try to order the Xbox from Kohl's as well since they have the best deal. I will end up taking the rest back. I obviously want to have each of the bundles in hand so I will take back everything if I can get it from Kohl's. I wasn't taking any chances though.

SoDangPretty knew I was originally going to head to Target this morning so she was first in line and actually grabbed a PS4 for me. I didn't head to Target but she called me this morning and told me that the Target close to us didn't prepare or know anything about the sale apparently. They had ONE of the PS4 bundles :shock: and she had it. She was holding it for me until I let her know I ordered 3 of them online. What a doll!

Our Target had an epic fail. Thankfully I got them though. Even if I get the out of stock/order cancelled email, at least I'll get the PS4 and Xbox bundles from at LEAST 3 other places. :lol: Customer service is going to hate me when I make all of these returns.

I did order the wireless charging pads from Samsung and they're on backorder. Geez!!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:58 pm

teknoge3k wrote:You may want to check your Black Friday list. Some stores are already live with their Black Friday prices. I've purchased everything that I needed from Best Buy, Staples, Samsung, GameStop and JCPenney. My wife has gotten a few things from her list at various stores as well.

Wow. Awesome. Good for you! No stressing it out over the holiday.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:45 pm

I think Best Buy is only live for certain members but i think it goes live to everyone tomorrow.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:57 pm

So Target online was working or not? The one thing we were looking at from there is NOT discounted.

shopmom30
Black Friday Pro

Postby shopmom30 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Most of the 4 day pre black friday sale is online though some items are in store only.

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:44 pm

I did some shopping at JCPenney and QVC on some of the Black Friday Deals. Have to watch it though because not everything is on sale and some are more than at other retail stores.

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:28 am

justhangingout528 wrote:So Target online was working or not? The one thing we were looking at from there is NOT discounted.

I think Target has messed up..they did this whole 4 day sale but a lot of what's on sale is in the BF ad. I talked to a buddy that told me after I left yesterday, they ended up pulling stock from the BF inventory in the back room because so many people showed up for the ps4. They had 50 more of the ps4, but if they sell those now, what happens when people show up for them on BF? I had the only one yesterday morning (at the time) and people were acting ridic. The same thing happened with the vacuum they have on sale.

Not sure what you are looking for, but a lot of the pricing updated later yesterday online and more will go live for red card holders on Wednesday. All I want is that stinkin weighted blanket, hoping it goes live for red card members so I don't have to go to the store first.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:04 am

SoDangPretty wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:So Target online was working or not? The one thing we were looking at from there is NOT discounted.

I think Target has messed up..they did this whole 4 day sale but a lot of what's on sale is in the BF ad. I talked to a buddy that told me after I left yesterday, they ended up pulling stock from the BF inventory in the back room because so many people showed up for the ps4. They had 50 more of the ps4, but if they sell those now, what happens when people show up for them on BF? I had the only one yesterday morning (at the time) and people were acting ridic. The same thing happened with the vacuum they have on sale.

Not sure what you are looking for, but a lot of the pricing updated later yesterday online and more will go live for red card holders on Wednesday. All I want is that stinkin weighted blanket, hoping it goes live for red card members so I don't have to go to the store first.

I want those blankets too! I'm with you on hoping they go live!!

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:13 am

Belk is Online now. Just finished my shopping with them. If anyone loves the Goldtoe socks they still have lots of styles to pick from.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:04 am

All the big things I want aren't included in any of the early sales :(
and by big i mean the freaking $25 echo dots lol

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:51 am

bfaddict wrote:All the big things I want aren't included in any of the early sales :(
and by big i mean the freaking $25 echo dots lol

yeah, I want the weighted blanket from Target or Kohls......Target isn't one of the items yet & Kohls is showing out of stock.............

GRRRRR.......

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Walmart went live about 10 minutes early. Got everything in my cart with no drama 8) 8)

I'll go to the store tomorrow to scavenge for pj's and cheap movies.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 pm

kenziekinz09 wrote:Walmart went live about 10 minutes early. Got everything in my cart with no drama 8) 8)

I'll go to the store tomorrow to scavenge for pj's and cheap movies.

Getting into the cart was fine for me, but the hassle of changing my address (needs verification) and the credit card change and some slow downs had me worried. Finally worked though!

Return to “Off Topic”