PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/16/2018

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

Rainman693
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:33 am

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Rainman693 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:18 am

You are a good man buster Brown :)

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:17 pm

I know your super busy Hiker but can you do an update. The pdfs are sooo much easier to read.

Thanks, appreciate you

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12986
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Sparkle2217 wrote:I know your super busy Hiker but can you do an update. The pdfs are sooo much easier to read.

Thanks, appreciate you

You know Hiker is homeless, living in a tent, using a computer at the local library, it is quite tragic, I told him candy crush was going to ruin his life, did he listen?, nooooooooo, he did not
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:06 am

lwmjr wrote:
Sparkle2217 wrote:I know your super busy Hiker but can you do an update. The pdfs are sooo much easier to read.

Thanks, appreciate you

You know Hiker is homeless, living in a tent, using a computer at the local library, it is quite tragic, I told him candy crush was going to ruin his life, did he listen?, nooooooooo, he did not


Lol... my tent got stolen and the library banned me because i started camping out in there when it was raining. So now i borrow people's computers at Starbucks when they go to the bathroom.

Ive added some more

User avatar
Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper
Posts: 2637
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 am

hiker wrote:Ive added some more

Thanks, Hiker. I've posted the new batch.

When you get a chance, could you please also re-run the Walgreens ad? BFAds subsequently replaced the old 20-page ad with a new 12-page ad. Thanks!

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:51 am

Shopper X wrote:
hiker wrote:Ive added some more

Thanks, Hiker. I've posted the new batch.

When you get a chance, could you please also re-run the Walgreens ad? BFAds subsequently replaced the old 20-page ad with a new 12-page ad. Thanks!


So I started doing this, but ran into a snag with my technology. It's downloaded, just can't convert at the moment. Will work on that soon

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Sparkle2217 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:49 am

lwmjr wrote:
Sparkle2217 wrote:I know your super busy Hiker but can you do an update. The pdfs are sooo much easier to read.

Thanks, appreciate you

You know Hiker is homeless, living in a tent, using a computer at the local library, it is quite tragic, I told him candy crush was going to ruin his life, did he listen?, nooooooooo, he did not


No not candy crush it's panda pop :lol:

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Sparkle2217 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:50 am

Thanks guys!! You rock

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm

Everything has been uploaded thus far, including the Updated Walgreens one. If any are missing or if there were any updated ads I haven't uploaded, let me know.

User avatar
Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper
Posts: 2637
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:46 pm

hiker wrote:Everything has been uploaded thus far, including the Updated Walgreens one. If any are missing or if there were any updated ads I haven't uploaded, let me know.

I think that T-Mobile and Bath & Body Works might be missing from your Zip/PDF files.

I added posts for the rest of the ads.

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/15/2018

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks.. i remember doing those, so i probably just didn't upload. Will do that tomorrow

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/9/2018

Postby hiker » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Shopper X wrote:
hiker wrote:Everything has been uploaded thus far, including the Updated Walgreens one. If any are missing or if there were any updated ads I haven't uploaded, let me know.

I think that T-Mobile and Bath & Body Works might be missing from your Zip/PDF files.

I added posts for the rest of the ads.


Those have been added as long as all the new ones.

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/16/2018

Postby hiker » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Updated again. All ads should be up now.

User avatar
Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper
Posts: 2637
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:05 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/16/2018

Postby Shopper X » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:31 am

hiker wrote:Updated again. All ads should be up now.

The Ganders Outdoor adscan was updated yesterday with 5 new pages. The revised ad is now 37 pages long.

I got all the rest posted. Thanks again for all your work, Hiker!

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: PDFs and Zips are here - Hurrah! - Updated 11/16/2018

Postby hiker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Shopper X wrote:
hiker wrote:Updated again. All ads should be up now.

The Ganders Outdoor adscan was updated yesterday with 5 new pages. The revised ad is now 37 pages long.

I got all the rest posted. Thanks again for all your work, Hiker!


Updated.. and added Sephora. Everything should be current now.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests