BFAds Black Friday 2018 Scavenger Hunt (Discussion Thread)

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

jenmh07
Black Friday Pro

Re: BFAds Black Friday 2018 Scavenger Hunt (Discussion Thread)

Postby jenmh07 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:44 am

lwmjr wrote:
jenmh07 wrote:I’m missing points for numbers 31, 48, 60, 63, and 77. Can you tell me if the pics weren’t good enough or if they were just overlooked in my posts? Thanks!!

:? It looks like everything is accounted for.

Maybe my spreadsheet wasn’t refreshed...even though I refreshed before I commented...ugh. :roll: Thanks!! :D

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 am

jenmh07 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
jenmh07 wrote:I’m missing points for numbers 31, 48, 60, 63, and 77. Can you tell me if the pics weren’t good enough or if they were just overlooked in my posts? Thanks!!

Maybe my spreadsheet wasn’t refreshed...even though I refreshed before I commented...ugh. :roll: Thanks!! :D

Hey Jenmh07, do you know when you posted the Zach Morris phone?

HazelnussKaffee
Black Friday Pro

Postby HazelnussKaffee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:58 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
jmbohler2 wrote:2 questions:
1- I see someone got a point for the zack morris phone, I wanted to take a look to see what was accepted, but I cannot find it? Can someone point me to the page it is on?? Thanks!

2- So can we just create the GO board game? That would make this much easier!

The only entry I saw for Zack Morris phone was on page 11 (the one with the little girl). It looked newer than what I thought of for Zack Morris but I'm not the judge :)

I assume this is what is meant Image

Yup! That's a Zack Morris phone! lol

HazelnussKaffee
Black Friday Pro

Postby HazelnussKaffee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:17 am

SavannahSparkles wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:Does the vintage family photo have to be 20+ years old or can it just be an older family photo? If it does have to be 20+ years old, does it have to have other family members in it, or can it just be of me? ....All the people I could recreate "vintage" family photos with are on the other side of the country ... unless I can just use any people as substitutes in the photos.

I have the same question. All my family lives super far away. I have a picture of me holding my newborn daughter from 11 years ago that we could recreate, but is that considered vintage enough?

I'll cut you guys some slack and say to make your photo be at least 10 years old. This item is listed as a family photo, so using other people as stand-ins or just you by yourself will not count.

I'll be okay with you recreating a newborn photo with your daughter/son, re-creating a wedding photo of you and your spouse, you and your nieces/nephews, etc. There must be at least 1 other family member in that photo with you.

Note: if you post a photo of you with 1 other person, but the vintage photo shows 3 or more people in that photo, it will not count unless everyone in that photo is present (this does not include if that person was cut off in the photo/only an arm or leg/ or leaving the room). So pick a photo that you can re-create with everyone in it.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:11 pm

jenmh07 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Its good,

I went thru your entries and do not see photos for #21, Make a BFAds.net sign out of solo cups stuffed into a chainlink fence - must be at least 4 feet high
#29, Jurassic Park Arcade Cabinet
#56,You on a Zack Morris Phone
#59,Alphabet Soup spelling BFADS,
Let me know if I missed them
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jenmh07
Black Friday Pro

Postby jenmh07 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:28 pm

lwmjr wrote:
jenmh07 wrote:
lwmjr wrote: :? It looks like everything is accounted for.

Its good,

I went thru your entries and do not see photos for #21, Make a BFAds.net sign out of solo cups stuffed into a chainlink fence - must be at least 4 feet high

# 29 jurassic park arcade cabinet page 11, in the link with those pics posted at 11/3 at 8:19 pm. Looks like i forgot to put it in my list. I can repost if I need to

I haven't found a Zach Morris phone....yet!

# 59 Alphabet soup, I thought I posted last night, but I can't find it on the entry thread, and none of my other pics from yesterday are checked off on the spreadsheet so i'm going to resubmit all of those

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Well, today was a bust. No luck. So I'm done adding entries and will hold out hope for a gold shirt lol. I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's entries though, so keep 'em coming! :wink:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm

jenmh07 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
jenmh07 wrote:

Its good,

# 29 jurassic park arcade cabinet page 11, in the link with those pics posted at 11/3 at 8:19 pm. Looks like i forgot to put it in my list. I can repost if I need to

# 59 Alphabet soup, I thought I posted last night, but I can't find it on the entry thread, and none of my other pics from yesterday are checked off on the spreadsheet so i'm going to resubmit all of those

posting.php?mode=quote&f=22&p=326135 Your photos have disappeared in the link of pg 11, it would be great If you repost @29 Jurassic Park Arcade Cabinet
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

HazelnussKaffee
Black Friday Pro

Postby HazelnussKaffee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Quick question. Would you all be okay with us posting your movie poster re-creations on our FB page? If you don't want us too, that's okay! My boss just really likes them and thinks the other BFAds subscribers would like to see them.

PM me if it's okay or not okay to post your movie poster re-creation. I wont post them unless I get your approval.

jenmh07
Black Friday Pro

Postby jenmh07 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:38 pm

lwmjr wrote:
jenmh07 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Its good,

posting.php?mode=quote&f=22&p=326135 Your photos have disappeared in the link of pg 11, it would be great If you repost @29 Jurassic Park Arcade Cabinet

#29 Jurassic Park arcade reposted along with 2 others!

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Okay, I don't know if you are still working on it or not, but my Meme wasn't counted (#66) and I didn't get the bonus point for my house of cards being 5 levels.

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:33 pm

HazelnussKaffee wrote:Hi Everyone,

Quick question. Would you all be okay with us posting your movie poster re-creations on our FB page? If you don't want us too, that's okay! My boss just really likes them and thinks the other BFAds subscribers would like to see them.

PM me if it's okay or not okay to post your movie poster re-creation. I wont post them unless I get your approval.

Hey, I'm down for this! Feel free to use mine!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

justhangingout528 wrote:Okay, I don't know if you are still working on it or not, but my Meme wasn't counted (#66) and I didn't get the bonus point for my house of cards being 5 levels.

Sorry kiddo, I know I posted the point to you meme, (*or it went to one of your neighbors by mistake) the house of cards must have been a mere oversight

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm

lwmjr wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:Okay, I don't know if you are still working on it or not, but my Meme wasn't counted (#66) and I didn't get the bonus point for my house of cards being 5 levels.

Sorry kiddo, I know I posted the point to you meme, (*or it went to one of your neighbors by mistake) the house of cards must have been a mere oversight

Thanks.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Soooooo, I was wondering...

If someone made their own Mary Kate and Ashley CD to get the point, can I do the same and make my own Michael Jackson tape mix on a blank cassette to get the point?

Return to “Off Topic”