Also, please annotate your posts to let us know exactly which item you're posting.
Contest Rules for BFAds Forum Scavenger Hunt 2018!
1. Each item on the list must be taken with a sign that clearly says "BFAds.net 2018" in plain view. The sign can be printed out, hand-drawn or some sort of combination of the two. If there is no sign in the picture, no point will be given for that item.
2. You must be present in the picture. The same person must be in all submitted photos.
3. Each item on the list is worth 1 point. The person with the most points will be the winner. In the case of a tie, the winner will be determined by the earliest posting date/time. You can post your pictures individually as you progress or all it once; it doesn't really matter. Note that if you edit your post, we are taking the last edit time - not initial submission.
3. Pictures of pictures or drawings will not count.
4. The number and item of the picture you are posting should be included with your pictures.
5. No leniency. No begging. No complaining. NO SHARING PHOTOS. If you are "hunting" with someone else you must post separate items.
6. If you cheat (e.g. digitally altering photos) you are disqualified from all BFAds contests for life.
7. All entries must be posted in this thread by Monday, November 12th at 11:59pm CST. Late entries will not be accepted.
First Place: $250 Gift Card
Second Place: $150 Gift Card
Third Place: $100 Gift Card
*BFAds t-shirts will be awarded to the first 25 users that post 50 items.
Additionally, everyone who is able to find 30 or more items will be put into a raffle to win a BFAds 2018 Golden T-Shirt!
Item List (this list will continue to grow)
1. A photo of BFAds in the news / on tv
2. Photo of 24 items in alphabetical order - eg. Apple, banana, Cake, Dog, etc...
3. Photo of you standing next to identical twins - bonus +1 point for triplets or more (Must be actual people, not dolls or toys or google search)
4. Store Transaction of exactly $11.23 (Date of Black Friday 2018) - Must be on printed receipt
5. Holding a BFAds sign at a Sporting Event
6. A dog with it's tongue out (Not a toy, a real dog)
7. Drinking hot chocolate in front of a fireplace, hot chocolate must be visible - Cup cannot have a lid on it
8. A photo of someone with sunburn / tan lines
9. A Michael Jackson Cassette Tape - The Tape Title must be legible
10. Your BFAds 2018 Carved Pumpkin Giveaway Submission (Submit on BFAds.net) (+1 Point for BFAds 2018 being carved in it.)
11. Your October Bullet Journal Layout
12. Wearing a BFAds shirt at work
13. BFAds Homepage up on a Store Display Device at Retail Store (+1 Point if All Devices Have It Up)
14. A penny from 1957 - Dolph Lundgren's Birth Year
15. Making S'mores over a fire
16. A picture of you playing Go (board game)
17. Your Best attempt at a self portrait drawing (no stick figures allowed)
18. BFAds 2018 written on an Etch-A-Sketch
19. Photo of you filling up a grocery bag with litter found in public
20. You eating non-asian food with chopsticks (ex. Burger, cake, pizza, steak, fries...)
21. Make a BFAds.net sign out of solo cups stuffed into a chain-link fence - must be at least 4 feet high
22. Name yourself BFAds on your bowling game and score more than 150 - Actual bowling at a bowling alley, not virtual.(Photo of you AND the Team Name/Score)
23. A picture of a water tower looking smaller than you
24. You standing on a spiral staircase
25. Give a bouquet of flowers (or single flower) to a Starbucks barista - (Bonus +1 point if it's in the drive-thru)
26. You with any impersonator or Mime
27. Recreate a vintage family picture but wearing BFAds t-shirts
28. "I'll BFAds for you" you and your friends sitting on a couch like in the Friends theme song - (Bonus +1 Point if the couch is outside)
29. Jurassic Park Arcade Cabinet
30. Holiday Barbie from 2017 or Older in box - Ornament is also allowed (Bonus 1+ Point if its 5+ years old)
31. Giving someone of opposite gender a piggy-back ride
32. Giving your mail or trash man/woman a coffee and donut or any small token of appreciation
33. Mary Kate and Ashley music CD - (Bonus +1 point if it's sealed)
34. Decorated Christmas Tree (bonus +1 point for having an ornament from this forum's Christmas Ornament exchange (any year) or a BFAds Themed tree)
35. Recreate a vintage movie poster - poster and re-creation images must be side-by-side (Not a drawing, an actual photo)
36. You Wearing 2 left shoes
37. Donating food or supplies to a local shelter (Can be food shelter, homeless shelter, animal shelter, etc.)
38. Sealed Disney VHS Tape
39. 20th Anniversary Harry Potter Item
40. An arcade game token
41. Coocoo Clock ( Bonus +1 point if YOU are wearing Lederhosen or a Dirndl)
42. You serving a Bartender in a restaurant/pub/bar, bartender must be in uniform.
43. You reading to 3+ kids in a library
44. Origami Animals
45. 25 Paper Airplanes (Each one must be fully visible in photo)
46. A Book, Audio Book, and The Movie Version of That Book in The Same Photo
47. BFAds Themed Cake Pops
48. Re-create any scene from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
49. Your Pet wearing a BFAds t shirt
50. You next to a Woody Jeep Wagoneer - The actual car, not an ornament or toy.
51. A Nintendo Toad
52. A Paw Patrol Firetruck
53. A Pink Razor Flip Phone
54. You at a Payphone
55. Film camera (not fujifilm mini)
56. You on a Zack Morris Phone
57. A fall themed baked item - Can be a photo in a bakery or home-made. (Fall colored leaves, pumpkins, ghosts, spiders, spiderwebs, etc. Anything Fall/Halloween themed.)
58. You in your Halloween costume
59. Alphabet Soup spelling BFADS
60. Find someone wearing Sunglasses at night
61. Forced-Perspective Photo with You in it - Google is filled with examples of what this is.
62. Balancing a stack of at least 4 books on your head - Books must be at least 8x11-in. Think school text book sizes. Cookbooks or Harry Potter books are also great example.
63. Photo of M&M's or Skittles separated and arranged by color - a regular sized bag, mini candy bags don't count.
64. Playing a game on a demo unit (Cell phone/Tablet/Laptop Demo Units are also acceptable)
65. A can/bottle/jug of Arnold Palmer Tea - Must say "Arnold Palmer" on it. original container, NOT hand written on it
66. Black Friday Meme of yourself
67. Kinder Surprise Egg
68. You leading a conga line of 5+ people (Bonus +1 point if it exceeds 15 people)
69. Find someone with a handlebar mustache
70. You wearing a yellow raincoat (If wearing a tiny coat, at least one arm must be in it. A doll or infant coat on your hand will not count)
71. You wearing a sombrero (The actual hat, a toy or doll hat will not count)
72. You and the sunrise - The actual sunrise, you want the point, you'll have to get up early.
73. A lit lantern - If there's no flame, it wont count (Bonus +1 if it's an oil lantern or a glass oil lamp)
74. A Lisa Frank coloring book
75. A Pink Floppy Disc
76. A house of cards with at least 3 levels - (PLAYING CARDS), No tape, glue, paperclips, pins, stitches, or bending of the cards allowed. (Bonus +1 point if 5 or more levels)
77. A Blanket Fort
78. An Oktoberfest item
79. Your Black Friday Go Bag! - Anything you regularly pack/take with you on Black Friday
80. An item you bought on Black Friday (Any Year) that you still use/love - and tell us why you love it!
All discussion and comments should be posted here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=35009
All comments and questions will be deleted if posted in this thread.
If you are editing your posts, please make a new post when you add pictures so that we will have an easier time determining the winners!