Ready For The Hunt!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Ready For The Hunt!

Postby SavannahSparkles » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 pm

If I seem impatient every year, it's because I am :P

Any guesses on what day the list will be posted? I'd hope by next week sometime.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'd really love to see something today (hint hint)

The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

Tacs
Black Friday Pro

Re: Ready For The Hunt!

Postby Tacs » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Last year was my first year and I joined in late. Made the best of the few days I had before the deadline but I must have gotten bit by the scavenger hunt bug. Have had a serious case of can't-wait-to-hunt-again for a whole year now!!! :lol: :D When do they post the list?

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Haha. I'm pathetic and the other day I went back to my old pictures to see when I started to post them last year - I believe it was October 23. Sooooo I'm hoping we'll see the list no later than next Monday. But sooner would be good!

Glad I'm not the only one getting antsy about starting. :D

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:53 pm

2016 started on October 18
2017 started on October 23 (which they admitted was later than normal)

So maybe by Friday the 19? Would be great to have it at the start of the weekend!

I almost titled this topic “getting antsy for the scavenger hunt” :lol:

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:10 am

SavannahSparkles wrote:2016 started on October 18
2017 started on October 23 (which they admitted was later than normal)

So maybe by Friday the 19? Would be great to have it at the start of the weekend!

I almost titled this topic “getting antsy for the scavenger hunt” :lol:

I was telling my husband about it coming up and he's like, "Oh yeah, that one where you'll have to find a picture of some guy's butt on a telephone pole." :lol: Ohh dear. So supportive! (I HOPE we don't have to find that! :shock: )

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 am

Savannah preparing for the hunt:

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 am

SantaShopper wrote:Savannah preparing for the hunt:

And a butt on a telephone pole?!? :lol: :lol: I’ve done some crazy things for this scavenger hunt, but that’s different :P

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Ready

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Something to keep in mind...
In years past Chelsea was our forum moderator that was actually in the BFAds office. She left last year (although she's still on the forums) so as of now, we have nobody from the BFAds office actually on the forum. That means, nobody to sponsor the prizes. Not sure there will be one this year, guys, sorry for the bad news.

Keep in mind that's just my speculation, not a final word. Just my thoughts. Someone may join us from the office this year, who knows.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 pm

teknoge3k wrote:Something to keep in mind...
In years past Chelsea was our forum moderator that was actually in the BFAds office. She left last year (although she's still on the forums) so as of now, we have nobody from the BFAds office actually on the forum. That means, nobody to sponsor the prizes. Not sure there will be one this year, guys, sorry for the bad news.

Keep in mind that's just my speculation, not a final word. Just my thoughts. Someone may join us from the office this year, who knows.

jmbohler2
Black Friday Pro

Postby jmbohler2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:33 pm

I had sent prettyinpink2904 (Chelsea?) a message earlier this month about some suggestions for the hunt. She said there will most likely be someone new in charge and that she would let David V know about my suggestions... I am hoping there is still one this year! It is so much fun to participate in! It is one of the things I look forward to at this time of the year.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:13 pm

jmbohler2 wrote:

I had sent prettyinpink2904 (Chelsea?) a message earlier this month about some suggestions for the hunt. She said there will most likely be someone new in charge and that she would let David V know about my suggestions... I am hoping there is still one this year! It is so much fun to participate in! It is one of the things I look forward to at this time of the year.

Sounds good :wink:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

rachellynn99
Black Friday Pro

Postby rachellynn99 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm

How do I not know about this?

sallan8
Black Friday Pro

Postby sallan8 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:02 am

That would be sooo sad!!! I do it for the fun and competition. Of course $$ is an added bonus but I’d do it just for bragging rights! :wink:

Wittgenstein
The Dude

Postby Wittgenstein » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Hey Hey,

Let me first apologize for not posting lately on the forums, but I did want to let everyone know that you can always PM me with any BFAds questions, or shoot us an email at webmaster@bfads.net. I also wanted to introduce HazelnussKaffee (Sabrina) who will be helping me out with the forums this year.

As for the 2018 Scavenger Hunt, we are currently working on the list of items and will update the 2018 post in the very near future. We have had some great feedback this year, so please keep it coming in. It just wouldn't feel like Black Friday without all your great scavenger hunt photos.

Thank you and welcome to Black Friday 2018,
David V.
webmaster@bfads.net

Return to “Off Topic”