What are you hoping for this Black Friday?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Re: What are you hoping for this Black Friday?

Postby BeachGirlShops » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:44 am

I need new phones with a good plan. Beyond that, just good deals that are better than last year.

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:30 am

I'd like to pick up a 3DS or Switch bundle. I'm hoping (probably a long shot) for something like a Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle for $300. I'd be happy with that.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Besides all a house contents, I would like a pair of ugg boots for myself and my daughter.

llamagrl
Black Friday Pro

Postby llamagrl » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:00 pm

My son graduates this spring so I need a decent laptop, sheets, towels, and all the typical dorm stuff.

SoDangPretty
Black Friday Pro

Postby SoDangPretty » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:28 am

We are building a new computer for my oldest son(15) this year..right now everything is about 550 which isn't bad. We got one of the gaming bundles at WM last year after Black Friday on clearance for 39 bux, hoping they do another set this year, it's worth the 99 it was priced at on BF. Comes with the gaming keyboard, mouse, headphones.

My youngest is 3 and he asks for everything he sees on commercials. We are gonna get a play kitchen though, he loves to cook. This is really the first time he is talking about Santa and making his list, I can't wait to see his excitement this year!!

rachellynn99
Black Friday Pro

Postby rachellynn99 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:16 am

We need a few household things. My husband and I are wanting a new sheet set and comforter set for our bedroom. My daughters are wanting to "redo" their bathroom to be a little less "babyish". So maybe some deals on some things like that.

For Christmas my mom wants La Vie Este Belle ( the perfume line that Julia Roberts is a spokesperson for- I may have misspelled it. ) They normally have a set on sale either at Ulta or Belk.

My youngest son wants Hatchimals - the little ones in the eggs, not the big plush ones.

My older two daughters haven't mentioned anything they want yet- so I'll see.

I would like another electric blanket for our camper for when we go camping- normally a good deal at Kohls.

drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro

Postby drinkgreen » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Looking for deals on Fitness apparel for us and Hot Wheels, Nerf, and Building toys for my son. My daughter has yet to show any serious interest in anything.

I'm also hoping for less people in my way at 3am but that's pretty much a lost cause these days.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Quality car accessories, small tech gadgets like thumb drives and wool socks to keep my feet warm and dry. We all are older and don't need the wow type large or expensive items anymore.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 am

Anyone hoping for some snow on BF? Not anything to make the roads dangerous of course. Just a pretty dusting!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 pm

SantaShopper wrote:Anyone hoping for some snow on BF? Not anything to make the roads dangerous of course. Just a pretty dusting!

Personally, I'd go for dusting snow all year long. The sun is evil and needs to be blocked out. Bring on the next ice age
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:27 pm

ikey2 wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:Anyone hoping for some snow on BF? Not anything to make the roads dangerous of course. Just a pretty dusting!

Personally, I'd go for dusting snow all year long. The sun is evil and needs to be blocked out. Bring on the next ice age

:lol: Just a powdered donut all year long!

....aaaand now I'm hungry

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:34 am

ikey2 wrote:

Yes please!!!

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:42 am

ikey2 wrote:

Here, here!

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Nothing that I'm aware of. We're having a duo-celebration this year in November ( Christmas + Thanksgiving) since the kid will be home for Thanksgiving but not returning for Christmas) . She's been hinting about horse stuff since her mom bought a nice ranch home w/stables out in Washington State, but I haven't a clue where to start on that. I'm sure she's got boots, saddle and all the basics already...

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Gaming stuff (will prob be on my list every year until there is an empty nest)
Baby stuff (1 year old granddaughter)
Household goodies for me and the oldest who just moved out

Hoping for a fun filled Thanksgiving weekend and PEACE

Return to “Off Topic”