Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
blue3715
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby blue3715 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Anyone still have Cyber Monday plans?

I'm hoping for a magical low-cost 50" HD TV (and not one made in Tajikistan).

Never know what comes up in Amazon's deals, but most of the items/prices I see on eBay.

User avatar
Vols44
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:14 pm

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby Vols44 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Since Jeff Bezos net worth just topped 100 billion I bet Amazon is waiting to outsmart the crowd. Not like they need to price their merchandise at BF rates to get more business. I bet they have some nice deals on Monday to get people to part with more of their hard earned cash.

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:09 am

I will also be looking for a TV 65” or bigger :|

User avatar
CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby CrazyTrain » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:43 am

I am hoping that they will have a good deal on the video games my brother wants. OF course he didn't want any newer ones that were on on BF. And some of the books that are on people's lists

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Might watch the wootoff for awhile. Also, I think they'll have all designs in the shirt.woot catalog 35% off with promo code, so maybe get a couple there... Because I totally need more t-shirts... :roll:

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

Picked up some new work pants for $15 each..... got some makeup 25% off.....

I really need to stop shopping now.....

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 am

bfaddict wrote:I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

Picked up some new work pants for $15 each..... got some makeup 25% off.....

I really need to stop shopping now.....


if you "don't" have a receipt and a "Kohl's acct" maybe you can return & get a Kohl's gift card....just an idea.................

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:26 am

tinytim35 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

Picked up some new work pants for $15 each..... got some makeup 25% off.....

I really need to stop shopping now.....


if you "don't" have a receipt and a "Kohl's acct" maybe you can return & get a Kohl's gift card....just an idea.................


hmmmm I might like your thinking. So they'll take them back with no receipt? I doubt these items have been any cheaper than they were for black friday - since I know most stores will only give you back the cheapest price they've been if you don't have a receipt. I could maybe say my mom got them for me. ha. I would say they were a gift but they're bras... and saying I got them as a gift is kinda weird. lol

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am

bfaddict wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

Picked up some new work pants for $15 each..... got some makeup 25% off.....

I really need to stop shopping now.....


if you "don't" have a receipt and a "Kohl's acct" maybe you can return & get a Kohl's gift card....just an idea.................


hmmmm I might like your thinking. So they'll take them back with no receipt? I doubt these items have been any cheaper than they were for black friday - since I know most stores will only give you back the cheapest price they've been if you don't have a receipt. I could maybe say my mom got them for me. ha. I would say they were a gift but they're bras... and saying I got them as a gift is kinda weird. lol


you told mom what to get......they just don't fit like the old ones....heheheheheh


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests