Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby blue3715 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Anyone still have Cyber Monday plans?

I'm hoping for a magical low-cost 50" HD TV (and not one made in Tajikistan).

Never know what comes up in Amazon's deals, but most of the items/prices I see on eBay.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Re: Cyber Monday, plans, deals, steals?

Postby Vols44 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Since Jeff Bezos net worth just topped 100 billion I bet Amazon is waiting to outsmart the crowd. Not like they need to price their merchandise at BF rates to get more business. I bet they have some nice deals on Monday to get people to part with more of their hard earned cash.

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:09 am

I will also be looking for a TV 65” or bigger :|

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:43 am

I am hoping that they will have a good deal on the video games my brother wants. OF course he didn't want any newer ones that were on on BF. And some of the books that are on people's lists

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Might watch the wootoff for awhile. Also, I think they'll have all designs in the shirt.woot catalog 35% off with promo code, so maybe get a couple there... Because I totally need more t-shirts... :roll:

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

Picked up some new work pants for $15 each..... got some makeup 25% off.....

I really need to stop shopping now.....

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 am

bfaddict wrote:I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

if you "don't" have a receipt and a "Kohl's acct" maybe you can return & get a Kohl's gift card....just an idea.................

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:26 am

tinytim35 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:I was looking at some bedding on Kohls and decided to pass since it was about $80. Then saturday night (or sunday) I saw a commercial for 20% off + $10 off a home purchase PLUS the black friday kohls cash was now valid. Which got it down to about $30 for me. In the event I don't have to pay back $15 of that kohls cash since I have to return a couple things I bought on THanksgiving day... it will be close.

if you "don't" have a receipt and a "Kohl's acct" maybe you can return & get a Kohl's gift card....just an idea.................

hmmmm I might like your thinking. So they'll take them back with no receipt? I doubt these items have been any cheaper than they were for black friday - since I know most stores will only give you back the cheapest price they've been if you don't have a receipt. I could maybe say my mom got them for me. ha. I would say they were a gift but they're bras... and saying I got them as a gift is kinda weird. lol

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 am

bfaddict wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:

hmmmm I might like your thinking. So they'll take them back with no receipt? I doubt these items have been any cheaper than they were for black friday - since I know most stores will only give you back the cheapest price they've been if you don't have a receipt. I could maybe say my mom got them for me. ha. I would say they were a gift but they're bras... and saying I got them as a gift is kinda weird. lol

you told mom what to get......they just don't fit like the old ones....heheheheheh

Return to “Off Topic”