I wasn't able to order a shirt :(

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: I wasn't able to order a shirt :(

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

No wig for me its all natural :lol:
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:07 pm

ikey2 wrote:No wig for me its all natural :lol:

You look good
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 pm

lwmjr wrote:
ikey2 wrote:No wig for me its all natural :lol:

You look good

thanks I try. :lol:
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 pm

ikey2 wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:Mine came today! Yay!

Hey stop being so mean and rubbing it in me and Hikers face. Going to go cry now. :cry:

Lol.. I actually got 2 today! :)

Guess one for the hunt, and another for placing in the hunt. I feel better now... so I not gonna cry anymore.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:56 pm

hiker wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Hey stop being so mean and rubbing it in me and Hikers face. Going to go cry now. :cry:

Guess one for the hunt, and another for placing in the hunt. I feel better now... so I not gonna cry anymore.

Guess it time for me to cry alone with a bowl full of Bon Bons
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro

Postby justhangingout528 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:02 pm

ikey2 wrote:
hiker wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Guess it time for me to cry alone with a bowl full of Bon Bons

There there.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 pm

hiker wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Glad you got some shirts now hiker! Question though - did your gift card come with your shirts? I won a daily contest on facebook and got my shirt today, but no sign of the gift card yet. I can't remember if they came together or separately last year.

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

carmenslackey wrote:
hiker wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Glad you got some shirts now hiker! Question though - did your gift card come with your shirts? I won a daily contest on facebook and got my shirt today, but no sign of the gift card yet. I can't remember if they came together or separately last year.

Nope.. no gift card.. and in leaving town tomorrow, so hopefully it comes tomorrow before i leave.

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:28 am

carmenslackey wrote:
hiker wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

Last year I won a random forum contest that included a gift card and a T-shirt. My T-shirt came in pretty quickly, but there was no gift card, so I emailed the staff and they told me they ship them separately. They were even nice enough to provide me with a tracking number. Hope you get your prize soon!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:49 am

Thank you both for your input! :)

I was hoping to see it before Thursday morning so I could use it towards the furniture I'm ordering at Big Lots, but if it comes after then, I'll just give it to my kiddo for Christmas. His list is incredibly short this year; socks, underwear, more khakis for school, ViSA/Amex/MC gift cards and new strings for his guitar. He is definitely my mini-me cuz at 17, my list looked pretty similar to his lol.

Thanks again and hope you guys get your stuff soon too!

Return to “Off Topic”