Ads we're still waiting on

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Re: Ads we're still waiting on

Postby SavannahSparkles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

WHERE is the Sephora ad?!?! I need it to plan my shopping accordingly!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:WHERE is the Sephora ad?!?! I need it to plan my shopping accordingly!

They bummed me out last year... so many things I wanted and then they weren't even open Thanksgiving night with the rest of the mall (or half of the mall I should say) and then i was too tired to head over there Friday.

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm

If you have ads, they need to be sent to webmaster@bfads.net
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

bfaddict wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:WHERE is the Sephora ad?!?! I need it to plan my shopping accordingly!

They bummed me out last year... so many things I wanted and then they weren't even open Thanksgiving night with the rest of the mall (or half of the mall I should say) and then i was too tired to head over there Friday.

Ok, I found out that if you download the Sephora app they have a preview of their items.
Also, I called my local store and they said they will be open from 6 pm to midnight on Thursday, and 6 am to 10 pm on Friday.
Good luck to you, hope you will get the deals this year!

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:08 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:
bfaddict wrote:

Ok, I found out that if you download the Sephora app they have a preview of their items.
Also, I called my local store and they said they will be open from 6 pm to midnight on Thursday, and 6 am to 10 pm on Friday.

Oooo I hope ours is too! We also have one in the jc penny but last year they didn’t have many of the Black Friday deals I wanted to get

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 am

Only 2 new ads yesterday.

It looks like a lot of retailers might be sitting out Black Friday this year.
Or, having a sale but not having specific doorbusters that they advertise ahead of time.
Or, instead of printed flyers, they are going with announcing deals on their web site right before the sale starts.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:
bfaddict wrote:

Our sephora at the mall will be closed on Thanksgiving :( Where did you find the preview of the items in the app? I downloaded it but couldn't find anything.

SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro

Postby SavannahSparkles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 pm

bfaddict wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:
bfaddict wrote:They bummed me out last year... so many things I wanted and then they weren't even open Thanksgiving night with the rest of the mall (or half of the mall I should say) and then i was too tired to head over there Friday.

Our sephora at the mall will be closed on Thanksgiving :( Where did you find the preview of the items in the app? I downloaded it but couldn't find anything.

Oh man that sucks! I'm sorry you won't be able to shop on Blacksgiving! We have both the Louis Vuitton and JcPenney's Sephoras in my mall, and they both said they will be open.
As soon as you open the app, you should see a banner at the top. Just click it to preview the BF deals. I took a pic to show you on my phone. Hope it helps!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:38 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:

Oh man that sucks! I'm sorry you won't be able to shop on Blacksgiving! We have both the Louis Vuitton and JcPenney's Sephoras in my mall, and they both said they will be open.
As soon as you open the app, you should see a banner at the top. Just click it to preview the BF deals. I took a pic to show you on my phone. Hope it helps!

ahh yes, our JCP sephora will be open! But last year they didn't have many of the black friday deals that I wanted. I'm hoping they have a moisturizer I am wanting to buy so then I can get the $10 JCP coupon and use it on it. I don't have high hopes they will stock it there though.

and I found the preview - thanks!! :D

barbd00
Black Friday Pro

Postby barbd00 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:08 pm

What's your local paper price?

Typically, our Thanksgiving paper is the Sunday price, which is $2.00.

I was in the gas station last weekend and saw a sign that one local paper is going to be $5.00 on Thanksgiving day due to the size. :shock:

Return to “Off Topic”