wireless Ear buds

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

BFaddict14
Black Friday Newbie

wireless Ear buds

Postby BFaddict14 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:02 pm

I am looking to buy a pair of wireless Ear buds, and have looked online on Amazon. My problem is I read the customer reviews and most sound great and then I read the few bad reviews. After awhile I get so overwhelmed by the reading them... I don't want to spend a fortune... anyone have any luck with a certain brand and price?
Most bad reviews across the board talk about battery life and poor connection. I just need something decent for my son to use while he lifts weights.

I see a lot on the lightening deals that are around $20-$25 originally $80-$200. I am just trying to figure out if they are trying to get rid of crap or it's a great deal???

THANKS!!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Re: wireless Ear buds

Postby steffj89 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:51 pm

Following this.
One of the only thing the kids have requested this year
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:05 am

I don't know the answer to your question. This type of product is new to me. But, I hope to be getting the Five Below $5 wireless bluetooth headphones this Black Friday. https://www.bfads.net/Item/Five-Below-B ... set/401291 It's the type with ear buds attached to a neck band. I can't imagine that the quality is all that great, but for $5 I would like to get one and try it out.

I've seen the entirely wireless ones like the Apple AirPods, but I don't quite understand what keeps them from just falling out of your ear.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 am

Go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx if you have one nearby. I bought some a few weeks ago at Marshalls for $15 an they look like normal ear buds. A lot of the wireless ones just look weird to me.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:16 am

Shopper X wrote:I don't know the answer to your question. This type of product is new to me. But, I hope to be getting the Five Below $5 wireless bluetooth headphones this Black Friday. https://www.bfads.net/Item/Five-Below-B ... set/401291 It's the type with ear buds attached to a neck band. I can't imagine that the quality is all that great, but for $5 I would like to get one and try it out.

I've seen the entirely wireless ones like the Apple AirPods, but I don't quite understand what keeps them from just falling out of your ear.

This is going to sound REALLY weird, especially if you aren't familiar with using ear buds, but they just kinda squeeze into the opening of your ear. I dislike apple ones because they are one size, plastic and hard - they make my ears hurt after wearing them for awhile. A lot of ear buds now come with multiple size rubber pieces so you can sort of custom fit it to your ear, and they're soft.

Return to “Off Topic”