Bella brand kitchen small appliances?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Bella brand kitchen small appliances?

Postby Shopper X » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:33 am

Are Bella products good/acceptable quality? I've noticed that in recent years many/most of the cheap Black Friday doorbusters for kitchen small appliances have been Bella brand. The company is relatively new, so I am not familiar with them. From my research, they seem to be one of those new Chinese companies created in the 2000s. I'm just trying to determine whether their products are good, "cheap but okay", or if they are junk. Thanks!

Irishmaire
Black Friday Pro

Re: Bella brand kitchen small appliances?

Postby Irishmaire » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am

I picked up a Bella donut maker for my little bakers at Christmas a few years ago. It was a good price on Black Friday. I figured if it didn't work or if didn't get used often, then I wasn't out of a lot of money. It seems to do it's job but that's the only appliance that I have from them. It gets pulled out a two or three times a year.

If I had to replace something for me, I'd probably go for a different brand. However, if I was starting out on my own for the first time and wanted a lot of small kitchen appliances, I'd probably pick some of those things up on Black Friday.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:39 am

We've had several Bella brand appliances and never had any issues with them. We had a Bella brand bullet mixer, which worked wonderfully and I'm sure still does wherever it is now (we sold it at our yard sale), and we currently still have a 4-slice toaster, breakfast sandwich maker and waffle iron, all of which work great. My sister-in-law, who bakes a ton of desserts, has the Bella stand mixer and says it works just as well as her old KitchenAid did and cost her a lot less money.

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:23 pm

We have a couple Bella products (icecream maker, steamer and maybe a waffle maker.) All have worked well when we used them but they don't get much use.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:21 pm

I've had a few Bella appliances and never had any issues with any of them, except the single cup coffee brewer...it lasted less than a month before it died.

Return to “Off Topic”