2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

User avatar
BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3805
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby BeachGirlShops » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 am

Image

Thanks Schafferfamily5. Love it!!!

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:08 am

Big apology to my recipient but I just mailed yours today. Sorry it's so late but my post office closes at 430 and this is the first time I could go in the morning. Also I got my ornament and will post pics tonight when I get home. I love it!!!

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:14 pm

How many people are still waiting to receive their ornament? I know every year someone doesn't get one and just in case that happen this year want to be able to get that person one.

schafferfamily5
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 565
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:56 am

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby schafferfamily5 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Beachgirl glad you like the ornament and it made it to you in 1 piece. Also I have in the pass help out with someone who hasn't got
there ornament. Let me know I would to happy to help out also :D

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Tri-Cities, WA

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 pm

So funny story about my ornament. I *think* I received it sooner than I thought, but it came while I was at work the other day. Someone in my family opened the package and hung it on our tree...without telling me! So, last night we were finishing up decorating the tree and I saw it. I wondered aloud 'where did YOU come from?' and my husband said 'Oh yeah...that was in a package a few days ago.' Thanks for letting me know, sweetie! :roll: :lol:

So, thank you to whomever had me...I love it! It's adorable and a fabulous addition to our tree. (http://i.imgur.com/0f5ET2L.jpg) I hope the link works so you can see the cuteness!

Also, I have sent my ornament to my person, and it will arrive at my person's residence in between Dec 7th and 12th. I can provide proof if needed, just let me know where to send the proof. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!

User avatar
CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby CrazyTrain » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm

I love that no coffee no workee one!!

I am sending mine to my person tomorrow!! I am soooo sorry - I was volunteering st my son's school all last week (I thought it was only going to be one day, nope all 5 days!!) so the post office did not happen! But it is on the list for tomorrow, and it will be sent! :!:

User avatar
SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm

KMAKKSMOM, is that Peppa Pig? Soooo cute!

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Tri-Cities, WA

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm

SantaShopper wrote:KMAKKSMOM, is that Peppa Pig? Soooo cute!


Yes! I love to collect pigs, so it's perfect. :)

User avatar
SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:38 pm

KMAKKSMOM wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:KMAKKSMOM, is that Peppa Pig? Soooo cute!


Yes! I love to collect pigs, so it's perfect. :)

She is adorable! Makes me want to go find one for myself :P

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Tri-Cities, WA

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 pm

SantaShopper wrote:
KMAKKSMOM wrote:
SantaShopper wrote:KMAKKSMOM, is that Peppa Pig? Soooo cute!


Yes! I love to collect pigs, so it's perfect. :)

She is adorable! Makes me want to go find one for myself :P


She really is! I hadn't seen one of her before.

User avatar
willowsmom
Black Friday Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby willowsmom » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Sparkle2217 wrote:How many people are still waiting to receive their ornament? I know every year someone doesn't get one and just in case that happen this year want to be able to get that person one.



I haven't received one yet but some folks have said they just mailed them so we'll see....

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 pm

KMAKKSMOM wrote:So funny story about my ornament. I *think* I received it sooner than I thought, but it came while I was at work the other day. Someone in my family opened the package and hung it on our tree...without telling me! So, last night we were finishing up decorating the tree and I saw it. I wondered aloud 'where did YOU come from?' and my husband said 'Oh yeah...that was in a package a few days ago.' Thanks for letting me know, sweetie! :roll: :lol:

So, thank you to whomever had me...I love it! It's adorable and a fabulous addition to our tree. (http://i.imgur.com/0f5ET2L.jpg) I hope the link works so you can see the cuteness!

Also, I have sent my ornament to my person, and it will arrive at my person's residence in between Dec 7th and 12th. I can provide proof if needed, just let me know where to send the proof. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!


:) Hope you like Peppa :)

KMAKKSMOM
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Tri-Cities, WA

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby KMAKKSMOM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 pm

tinytim35 wrote:
KMAKKSMOM wrote:So funny story about my ornament. I *think* I received it sooner than I thought, but it came while I was at work the other day. Someone in my family opened the package and hung it on our tree...without telling me! So, last night we were finishing up decorating the tree and I saw it. I wondered aloud 'where did YOU come from?' and my husband said 'Oh yeah...that was in a package a few days ago.' Thanks for letting me know, sweetie! :roll: :lol:

So, thank you to whomever had me...I love it! It's adorable and a fabulous addition to our tree. (http://i.imgur.com/0f5ET2L.jpg) I hope the link works so you can see the cuteness!

Also, I have sent my ornament to my person, and it will arrive at my person's residence in between Dec 7th and 12th. I can provide proof if needed, just let me know where to send the proof. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!


:) Hope you like Peppa :)


I do! Are you my person? If so, thank you so much! :D

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Image

Thanks so much for my ornament. I can't describe how perfect it is! I love traditional Christmas and the fact that it described your childhood Christmas makes it even better! Thanks so much!!!!

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: 2017 Ornament Exchange - Be sure to post pictures!

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 pm

KMAKKSMOM wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:
KMAKKSMOM wrote:So funny story about my ornament. I *think* I received it sooner than I thought, but it came while I was at work the other day. Someone in my family opened the package and hung it on our tree...without telling me! So, last night we were finishing up decorating the tree and I saw it. I wondered aloud 'where did YOU come from?' and my husband said 'Oh yeah...that was in a package a few days ago.' Thanks for letting me know, sweetie! :roll: :lol:

So, thank you to whomever had me...I love it! It's adorable and a fabulous addition to our tree. (http://i.imgur.com/0f5ET2L.jpg) I hope the link works so you can see the cuteness!

Also, I have sent my ornament to my person, and it will arrive at my person's residence in between Dec 7th and 12th. I can provide proof if needed, just let me know where to send the proof. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!


:) Hope you like Peppa :)


yup :) looked all over & she was the only pig....found a few cute purple things, but they just didn't seem good enough so when I found Peppa I was sure hoping I stopped at the right one!!
I do! Are you my person? If so, thank you so much! :D


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest