Scavenger Hunt 2017

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
blue3715
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:34 pm

November 2017 giveaway

Postby blue3715 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Where is the form? I go to the page but there is no form to fill out.

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby hiker » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

SavannahSparkles wrote:
hiker wrote:
prettyinpink2904 wrote:We are a *little* behind this year... so I'll give you a hint. It won't start today. :D


Sooo.. as a mod, i get a sneak peak at the list before it actually starts, right? :)


WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING IT THIS YEAR SO THE REST OF US COULD HAVE A CHANCE, HIKER?!?!?

Image


Lol.. i still want to see the list :)

Moving out next week, and all that will take a few weeks, so just don't see myself having the time or motivation. Think i may even be skipping black Friday the way things are going.

justhangingout528
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby justhangingout528 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:
prettyinpink2904 wrote:We are a *little* behind this year... so I'll give you a hint. It won't start today. :D


How can you do a thing like this?! Build up a little forum member's hopes, and then smash all their dreams to pieces?!

Image



Smashing your dreams would be telling you we aren't having one. :shock:


Image

User avatar
SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby SavannahSparkles » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm

hiker wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:
hiker wrote:
Sooo.. as a mod, i get a sneak peak at the list before it actually starts, right? :)


WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING IT THIS YEAR SO THE REST OF US COULD HAVE A CHANCE, HIKER?!?!?

Image


Lol.. i still want to see the list :)

Moving out next week, and all that will take a few weeks, so just don't see myself having the time or motivation. Think i may even be skipping black Friday the way things are going.


Just giving you a hard time, buddy--I hope everything goes smoothly for you with the move!
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

User avatar
wwefk
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: riverside county ca
Contact:

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby wwefk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Maybe the scavenger hunt IS FINDING the scavenger hunt... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Decorating the tree
(Gardening)
Wiring all of the lights
(Electrical contracting)
Wrapping up packages and writing out cards
(Office work, out of sight!)

User avatar
teknoge3k
Forum geek
Posts: 10828
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: November 2017 giveaway

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 pm

blue3715 wrote:Where is the form? I go to the page but there is no form to fill out.


Begins Monday, October 31st :)

Starting Monday, October 31st, every weekday of November until Black Friday we will be giving away prizes and BFAds T-Shirts to BFAds.net visitors!

There are only two qualifications to enter the contest: you must have a United States or Canadian shipping address and you have to complete this simple entry form. All data collected will not be shared with anyone. One entry per person. Winners are randomly selected each night at 11:59:59pm CST and will be alerted via email. You must respond to this email within 48 hours (72 hours for Friday contest winners) to confirm your prize. If you don't, an alternate winner will be selected.

You only need to enter the contest once and you will be eligible for all daily giveaways. If you win, you are still eligible to win other prizes later in the month. The chances of this happening are very slim, but you won't be ineligible to win the bigger prizes because you won a t-shirt earlier in the month.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: November 2017 giveaway

Postby tinytim35 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:08 pm

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! :D

User avatar
blue3715
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Re: November 2017 giveaway

Postby blue3715 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:07 pm

it says they will be giving away prizes starting Oct 31. I would assume we can enter the contest BEFORE Oct 31st.

That's what I am asking for... and still don't have the answer.

twinkie023
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 am

Re: November 2017 giveaway

Postby twinkie023 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:44 pm

blue3715 wrote:it says they will be giving away prizes starting Oct 31. I would assume we can enter the contest BEFORE Oct 31st.

That's what I am asking for... and still don't have the answer.



I think what Teknoge3k is saying is (per the message), they will open up the form on that day and start giving out the prizes every week day of November. That's how I read it anyway, but could be wrong.

User avatar
SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby SavannahSparkles » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:03 pm

wwefk wrote:Maybe the scavenger hunt IS FINDING the scavenger hunt... :shock: :shock: :shock:


Image
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

sallan8
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 am

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby sallan8 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 pm

hiker wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:
hiker wrote:
Sooo.. as a mod, i get a sneak peak at the list before it actually starts, right? :)


WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING IT THIS YEAR SO THE REST OF US COULD HAVE A CHANCE, HIKER?!?!?

Image


Lol.. i still want to see the list :)

Moving out next week, and all that will take a few weeks, so just don't see myself having the time or motivation. Think i may even be skipping black Friday the way things are going.


Until you see the list. Then you'll be like
Image

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby hiker » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:16 pm

sallan8 wrote:
hiker wrote:
SavannahSparkles wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DOING IT THIS YEAR SO THE REST OF US COULD HAVE A CHANCE, HIKER?!?!?

Image


Lol.. i still want to see the list :)

Moving out next week, and all that will take a few weeks, so just don't see myself having the time or motivation. Think i may even be skipping black Friday the way things are going.


Until you see the list. Then you'll be like
Image


Lol.. I'm mainly curious to see what off the wall Dolph Lundgren item there is this year.

User avatar
ikey2
BFads Tin Man
Posts: 8855
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: TN

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby ikey2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm

hiker wrote:
sallan8 wrote:
hiker wrote:
Lol.. i still want to see the list :)

Moving out next week, and all that will take a few weeks, so just don't see myself having the time or motivation. Think i may even be skipping black Friday the way things are going.


Until you see the list. Then you'll be like
Image


Lol.. I'm mainly curious to see what off the wall Dolph Lundgren item there is this year.



Screen used shirt from one of the Arrow episodes he was in.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

User avatar
SavannahSparkles
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby SavannahSparkles » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:
justhangingout528 wrote:
prettyinpink2904 wrote:We are a *little* behind this year... so I'll give you a hint. It won't start today. :D


How can you do a thing like this?! Build up a little forum member's hopes, and then smash all their dreams to pieces?!

Image



Smashing your dreams would be telling you we aren't having one. :shock:


Image
The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.

It’s one thing not to want something; it’s another to be told you can’t have it.

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Scavenger Hunt 2017

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:40 am

:lol:
SavannahSparkles wrote:Image

:lol:


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests