SNES

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Re: SNES

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Some people at work are doing this gaming thing called extra life (basically 24 hour video game marathon for charity) and they just announced a couple of raffles today, one of which is the SNES. I might put a couple tickets in for that

Giraffe34
Black Friday Pro

Postby Giraffe34 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am

Got the email about them being in stock at TRU on the 27th. I was the first one there and waited. Did make a couple trips back and forth from Walmart across the way for food and bathroom. FINALLY able to get one, my store only had 10. How ridiculous? Nintendo didn't keep it's word when it said that they would have more of this unit than the NES classic.

omalkm
Black Friday Pro

Postby omalkm » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 pm

I tired to get one as well, but I was going to stand in line 30 min before opening. However there was a line at 6;30 and they gave tickets away to the people in line. At least they came out and told us. It would have stunk if I waited only to find out that they already gave the tickets out

I am trying to get one, but have no luck. Anybody know a good place, other than here, to know when stores have them in stock?

Thanks

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:44 pm

omalkm wrote:I am trying to get one, but have no luck. Anybody know a good place, other than here, to know when stores have them in stock?

Thanks

i use stockinformer.com ... but once it's there, it's sold out within 10 - 15 minutes normally.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:48 pm

hiker wrote:
omalkm wrote:I am trying to get one, but have no luck. Anybody know a good place, other than here, to know when stores have them in stock?

Thanks

i use stockinformer.com ... but once it's there, it's sold out within 10 - 15 minutes normally.

brickseek is another good one.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

willowsmom
Black Friday Newbie

Postby willowsmom » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 pm

I saw here last week that they were gonna be at TRU this past Friday so I just decided that would be my first stop that morning. TRU opens at 10 am. I'm not that hard core that I felt that I needed to camp out or anything. So I arrived at TRU at 9:45 am only to find that the store was open already. I figured that if the store was open and I was just getting there, if they did have them I'd be SOL. I was wrong! I went to the service desk and asked if they had any. They did! Apparently they'd opened early (9 am) because they had them. According to them, they started out with 24 and after I bought mine, they had 7 left. They wouldn't allow me to buy more than one. I'm never lucky with things like this but maybe the tide is a changing. :D

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:17 pm

willowsmom wrote:I saw here last week that they were gonna be at TRU this past Friday so I just decided that would be my first stop that morning. TRU opens at 10 am. I'm not that hard core that I felt that I needed to camp out or anything. So I arrived at TRU at 9:45 am only to find that the store was open already. I figured that if the store was open and I was just getting there, if they did have them I'd be SOL. I was wrong! I went to the service desk and asked if they had any. They did! Apparently they'd opened early (9 am) because they had them. According to them, they started out with 24 and after I bought mine, they had 7 left. They wouldn't allow me to buy more than one. I'm never lucky with things like this but maybe the tide is a changing. :D

Congrats better than my TRU

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm

FYI, tomorrow, November 1, 2017, Target will have SNES Classics available for Target REDcard holders, according to BFAds:

https://www.bfads.net/Target-REDcard-Ho ... Deal-Alert
Hot Deal Alert: Target REDcard holders!

Tomorrow at 9AM CT Target will have the SNES Classic Edition in-stock. They are only allowing you to purchase one and only if you are a Target REDcard holder. If you don't have one already you can sign up for the free debit card. It saves you 5% on all purchases and offers free shipping year round.

Keep in mind that these consoles are one of the hardest things to find this year, so here's a few tips to help you snag one. Clear your cache! Once that's done log into your Target account and make sure your shipping information is correct and if you just signed up for a Target REDcard that your card information is in there as well. Refresh, refresh, refresh! Seriously, keep refreshing the page until you're able to add one to your cart and then check out as fast as possible.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Shopper X wrote:FYI, tomorrow, November 1, 2017, Target will have SNES Classics available for Target REDcard holders, according to BFAds:

https://www.bfads.net/Target-REDcard-Ho ... Deal-Alert
Hot Deal Alert: Target REDcard holders!

Tomorrow at 9AM CT Target will have the SNES Classic Edition in-stock. They are only allowing you to purchase one and only if you are a Target REDcard holder. If you don't have one already you can sign up for the free debit card. It saves you 5% on all purchases and offers free shipping year round.

Keep in mind that these consoles are one of the hardest things to find this year, so here's a few tips to help you snag one. Clear your cache! Once that's done log into your Target account and make sure your shipping information is correct and if you just signed up for a Target REDcard that your card information is in there as well. Refresh, refresh, refresh! Seriously, keep refreshing the page until you're able to add one to your cart and then check out as fast as possible.

Wonder if it's in store only or online

omalkm
Black Friday Pro

Postby omalkm » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:13 am

From Targets website, it looks like it is online only.

I am going to hop online in 30 min to hopefully snag one.

I will let you know if I am lucky :)

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 am

omalkm wrote:From Targets website, it looks like it is online only.

I am going to hop online in 30 min to hopefully snag one.

I will let you know if I am lucky :)

Ok thanks..Good Luck

jmbohler2
Black Friday Pro

Postby jmbohler2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:08 am

I had it in my cart and by the time I hit check out it was gone... *sigh*

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 am

jmbohler2 wrote:I had it in my cart and by the time I hit check out it was gone... *sigh*

:cry:

jmbohler2
Black Friday Pro

Postby jmbohler2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 am

jmbohler2 wrote:I had it in my cart and by the time I hit check out it was gone... *sigh*

Never mind, got it! (using the app)

omalkm
Black Friday Pro

Postby omalkm » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:29 am

jmbohler2 wrote:

Never mind, got it! (using the app)

Same here!! I was on my desktop and laptop and it did the old “add to cart” then “ cart was empty “.

I was bummed then I tried through the mobile app and got it!!!

Morale of the story:

USE THE TARGET APP TO ORDER!!

Yeah!!

Return to “Off Topic”