Vacation

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Vacation

Postby ikey2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Planning on a short 3-4 day trip to dollywood in June. Than Disney Christmas cruise
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 am

ikey2 wrote:Planning on a short 3-4 day trip to dollywood in June. Than Disney Christmas cruise

Don't go into Dollywood until after 3pm. When you go in, do the roller coasters and main rides you want to do. Then the next day you get in free. Hit everything else in there on day 2.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:17 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
ikey2 wrote:Planning on a short 3-4 day trip to dollywood in June. Than Disney Christmas cruise

Don't go into Dollywood until after 3pm. When you go in, do the roller coasters and main rides you want to do. Then the next day you get in free. Hit everything else in there on day 2.

We have season passes so its not a big deal on the hours. But giving that info out is helpful for others since that place can be a mad house at times.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 am

Well it's official.. heading to Vegas in just under 2 weeks.. Going to see Impractical Jokers on tour.. (anyone else seen this show?). Hopefully this trip will get my mind off the fact that I will soon be single.. First time to Vegas, so should be quite the experience.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:10 am

hiker wrote:Well it's official.. heading to Vegas in just under 2 weeks.. Going to see Impractical Jokers on tour.. (anyone else seen this show?). Hopefully this trip will get my mind off the fact that I will soon be single.. First time to Vegas, so should be quite the experience.

My brother introduced me to this show years ago, I'm not a huge fan however some of the stuff they do is hilarious! :)

Have fun in Vegas, what happens in Vegas..stays in Vegas - Except for crabs, that stuff will come back with you :-)

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:20 am

I am an AP for Disneyland and will go often. I will go for a day or a few days, so that is my 'vacation' I also love the desert, so we will drive out to AZ and stay for a few days.

Loving all the Disney lovers here :D
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:24 am

teknoge3k wrote:We've rented a house in Miami Beach for a week.
Then we're going on an 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts & St. Maarten.
Then we're going to Key West for a week.
Then we come home and have a 3 day recoup period.
Then we go to Gettysburg for 5 days.
Then we have a 2 week recoup period.
Then we go to Atlanta for 5 days.
Then we go to Charlotte for 5 days
Then we go to 2 concerts almost back to back, Guns N Roses & Matchbox 20. Then the following week school starts.
Then the following week the wife and I are in DC for 3 days.
Then the following week we're back in DC for 4 days for a wedding.
I am going to need a vacation, from vacations.

Guns N Roses was AMAZING!! Did you love them? OMG! I saw them when they first toured and I was stunned! Have tickets again this year when they hit my town. I want to go to LA to see them but its on Black Friday!! Decisions Decisions :?
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:28 am

lovebf wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:We've rented a house in Miami Beach for a week.
Then we're going on an 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts & St. Maarten.
Then we're going to Key West for a week.
Then we come home and have a 3 day recoup period.
Then we go to Gettysburg for 5 days.
Then we have a 2 week recoup period.
Then we go to Atlanta for 5 days.
Then we go to Charlotte for 5 days
Then we go to 2 concerts almost back to back, Guns N Roses & Matchbox 20. Then the following week school starts.
Then the following week the wife and I are in DC for 3 days.
Then the following week we're back in DC for 4 days for a wedding.
I am going to need a vacation, from vacations.

Guns N Roses was AMAZING!! Did you love them? OMG! I saw them when they first toured and I was stunned! Have tickets again this year when they hit my town. I want to go to LA to see them but its on Black Friday!! Decisions Decisions :?

Yes, they were amazing. The Guns N' Roses concert and Matchbox 20 were my 2 favorite concerts this summer. I didn't think I'd like Matchbox 20 as much as I did but Rob Thomas still knows how to throw on an awesome performance.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 am

lovebf wrote:I am an AP for Disneyland and will go often. I will go for a day or a few days, so that is my 'vacation' I also love the desert, so we will drive out to AZ and stay for a few days.

Disney and Christmas - two of my favorite things! I'm hoping to go on a Disney Cruise over Christmas next year because I feel like that would be amazing!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 pm

lovebf wrote:I am an AP for Disneyland and will go often. I will go for a day or a few days, so that is my 'vacation' I also love the desert, so we will drive out to AZ and stay for a few days.

so are dd and I. she's there today with her goddaughter while I'm stuck at work lol. but we're going in 3 weeks to celebrate my bday.
I'm addicted!

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:43 am

Being single is making me want to travel more, so I went ahead and became a travel agent. :)

Wanting to go and cruise somewhere other than around the US.

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:40 pm

hiker wrote:Being single is making me want to travel more, so I went ahead and became a travel agent. :)

Wanting to go and cruise somewhere other than around the US.

so we can come to you for all the travel deals!!! :D
I'm addicted!

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Yep! Still learning the tricks and all, but a ton of resources at my disposal now. Called my business SAVAJ Travel.

Return to “Off Topic”