hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Where th'heck is everybody?

Postby hiker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm

twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:
me too!!

As am I... probably sitting the hunt out this year though unfortunately.

Wait, what?!?!?! No Hiker for the Scavenger Hunt?!?! It just won't be the same without you tracking down the most random of items and taking the lead! Wanna come to Texas and help me! =) Hope you change your mind even though you destroy the rest of us every year haha.

Lol... Not 100% official yet, but I always did it for the family as a fun family activity... but since the family is now going to be split up, don't think I have it in me anymore. Besides, it's probably time I let someone else take the reigns... :)

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:35 am

hiker wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:

Wait, what?!?!?! No Hiker for the Scavenger Hunt?!?! It just won't be the same without you tracking down the most random of items and taking the lead! Wanna come to Texas and help me! =) Hope you change your mind even though you destroy the rest of us every year haha.

Lol... Not 100% official yet, but I always did it for the family as a fun family activity... but since the family is now going to be split up, don't think I have it in me anymore. Besides, it's probably time I let someone else take the reigns... :)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

twinkie023
Black Friday Pro

Postby twinkie023 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:51 am

hiker wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:

Well ... now you can do it for/with your BFAds family (I'm probably going to regret saying that when I get bumped to 4th place again lol).

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:09 pm

twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:

Well ... now you can do it for/with your BFAds family (I'm probably going to regret saying that when I get bumped to 4th place again lol).

Lol... hmm... that is a thought... but like you said, you'd probably regret it... Or maybe I'll give everyone hope, and then at the last minute, post all items at once :) Guess no one will ever know if I'm in or not until the very end.

twinkie023
Black Friday Pro

Postby twinkie023 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm

hiker wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:

Lol... hmm... that is a thought... but like you said, you'd probably regret it... Or maybe I'll give everyone hope, and then at the last minute, post all items at once :) Guess no one will ever know if I'm in or not until the very end.

I just fully expect you to participate every year, so I never get my hopes up on winning! :lol:

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:19 pm

twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:

I just fully expect you to participate every year, so I never get my hopes up on winning! :lol:

No he has to stay away this year so i finally have a chance to win. :lol:
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

twinkie023
Black Friday Pro

Postby twinkie023 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 pm

ikey2 wrote:
twinkie023 wrote:
hiker wrote:

No he has to stay away this year so i finally have a chance to win. :lol:

I've given up on ever winning, but it would be nice to place. My goal every year is to at least get a shirt though.

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm

I haven't been on much, but trying to pop in as often as I can. Just been working so much - 13 days in a row and about 65 hours a week. Just exhausted on my day off.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:30 am

It's less than 100 days til store go green with cash. I expect the most pre BF sales events of all time. Brick and mortars might not be able to sustain themselves much longer unless they get people out of their driveways and cuing lines for in store specials. Clearance, more than 50% off and inventory close outs are a few of 999999999 phrases stores will, need to deter online shoppers from clicking to ship A through Z to their doorsteps.

fmguarch
Black Friday Pro

Postby fmguarch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello! I am back! Hope everyone had a great year, summer, vacation, etc. Enjoyed getting the updates throughout the year. Can't wait for everything to get started. Is it to early to sign up for the Christmas card exchange? LOL! Just kidding! Let the posting begin! :D
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Mahatma Gandhi

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
Bob Marley

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:17 pm

fmguarch wrote:Hello! I am back! Hope everyone had a great year, summer, vacation, etc. Enjoyed getting the updates throughout the year. Can't wait for everything to get started. Is it to early to sign up for the Christmas card exchange? LOL! Just kidding! Let the posting begin! :D

Welcome back to the fold.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:34 pm

fmguarch wrote:Hello! I am back! Hope everyone had a great year, summer, vacation, etc. Enjoyed getting the updates throughout the year. Can't wait for everything to get started. Is it to early to sign up for the Christmas card exchange? LOL! Just kidding! Let the posting begin! :D

Welcome back! I'm very excited as well. I'm looking forward to the ornament exchange!

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Hiiiii everyone! Hope all is well! Looking forward to another season!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm

iamkristen wrote:Hiiiii everyone! Hope all is well! Looking forward to another season!

Welcome back. The season is upon us with that first ad now the boards are jumping
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

angelclay
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelclay » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi All!!! Looking forward to actually getting to go shopping this year as I've had to sit out the last couple of years.

Return to “Off Topic”