Do the MODS ever sleep?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Do the MODS ever sleep?

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:16 am

As I am staying up waiting for Target, I was wondering when the hard working MODS get to bed. Thanks to you all for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated. :D

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Do the MODS ever sleep?

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:29 am

Normally I go to bed around 2 or 3.. Thanksgiving week, usually around 3 or 4... Black Friday weekend, I generally stay up from Wednesday morning through Friday afternoon with a little cat nap somewhere in there.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:33 am

I'm thinking there is lots of coffee & Monster drinks involved!

I'm calling it a night. Guess I'll have to go to Kohls to try to get kiddo's camera.....of course out of stock online :(

Get a catnap Hiker!

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:37 am

tinytim35 wrote:I'm thinking there is lots of coffee & Monster drinks involved!

I'm calling it a night. Guess I'll have to go to Kohls to try to get kiddo's camera.....of course out of stock online :(

Get a catnap Hiker!

Stopped with the coffee already for the night and don't do any of those other caffeine drinks. Catnap comes tomorrow afternoon

G'nite and good luck getting the camera

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:47 am

I figured they have shifts so they can sleep

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:20 am

Sparkle2217 wrote:I figured they have shifts so they can sleep

Think the rest have shifts.. schedule was never shared with me.. I just have no life (and don't really sleep much) :)

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:28 am

Hiker your so devoted and we so appreciate you :wink:

Just got my last 2 video games online at Target. WHEW.... Oh and I'm so excited, have ta share, I was able to get my son the astro headset he wanted for $50 at game stop. WOOHOO MOM!
Bummed that I won't actually be in a store this year, but things got nuts at my house. I don't like this online shopping stuff. I like to have the real BF experience, but saving money is always awesome. Had 2 cups of tea waiting for Target, now I can't sleep :lol: I stay up with ya Hiker :D

Seriously, thank-you so much for all you do.

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:32 am

angelmse wrote:Hiker your so devoted and we so appreciate you :wink:

Just got my last 2 video games online at Target. WHEW.... Oh and I'm so excited, have ta share, I was able to get my son the astro headset he wanted for $50 at game stop. WOOHOO MOM!
Bummed that I won't actually be in a store this year, but things got nuts at my house. I don't like this online shopping stuff. I like to have the real BF experience, but saving money is always awesome. Had 2 cups of tea waiting for Target, now I can't sleep :lol: I stay up with ya Hiker :D

Glad ya got what ya wanted.. Online shopping is so much better! :) Get to stay in your jammies while shopping for 3 days straight. Using ebates as well, so getting a ton back... Got the PS4 from Kohls for $250... with $75 Kohls cash coming back, + 10% via ebates ($25).. so I basically picked up the PS4 bundle for $150. :)

Glad someone's here with me... usually it's just the voices in my head keeping me company.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:41 am

hiker wrote:

Glad ya got what ya wanted.. Online shopping is so much better! :) Get to stay in your jammies while shopping for 3 days straight. Using ebates as well, so getting a ton back... Got the PS4 from Kohls for $250... with $75 Kohls cash coming back, + 10% via ebates ($25).. so I basically picked up the PS4 bundle for $150. :)

Glad someone's here with me... usually it's just the voices in my head keeping me company.

WOOHOO awesome. I like to, once BF is over, sit and figure regular price vs what I paid just to see how much I saved, then match that against how much I spent. This makes me feel better after I realize I went ape crazy shopping :lol:
Those voices in your head keep ya sane. :wink:

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:46 am

angelmse wrote:
hiker wrote:

WOOHOO awesome. I like to, once BF is over, sit and figure regular price vs what I paid just to see how much I saved, then match that against how much I spent. This makes me feel better after I realize I went ape crazy shopping :lol:
Those voices in your head keep ya sane. :wink:

I try not to think how much I saved (or spent). I just have a stack of Credit Cards and start using them to purchase anything that looks like I may use it... at some point... As long as I don't total it all up, it really doesn't seem like much.

Not sure if they keep me sane, but they do keep me entertained...

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 am

:lol: :lol:

I get pre-paid visa cards from the bank. When they run out I'm done. 1 for each person I need to buy for with set $ amt. and that's it. Keeps me totally on budget. Not as much fun as a "stack of plastic" .

Whatever happened to Michael? Did I miss something as usual?
OK, I can't stare at puter any longer. Going to try to nap, ha-ha..
Keep those "voices" entertained :lol:
Happy Thanksgiving :wink:

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 am

angelmse wrote::lol: :lol:

I get pre-paid visa cards from the bank. When they run out I'm done. 1 for each person I need to buy for with set $ amt. and that's it. Keeps me totally on budget. Not as much fun as a "stack of plastic" .

Whatever happened to Michael? Did I miss something as usual?
OK, I can't stare at puter any longer. Going to try to nap, ha-ha..
Keep those "voices" entertained :lol:
Happy Thanksgiving :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! :)

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After all my stress to get my son those damn headphones, lol Astro gaming is having a sale, of course they are. I still got them cheaper, free shipping at game stop. UGH....... I shuld know better by now. :?

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:07 am

angelmse wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After all my stress to get my son those damn headphones, lol Astro gaming is having a sale, of course they are. I still got them cheaper, free shipping at game stop. UGH....... I shuld know better by now. :?

And this is one of the reasons why I have a stack of plastic.. and stay on for many many hours... If I find a better deal, I purchase that one too.. then try to cancel other one (or return in store if need be).

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:40 am

I probably sleep more than any of the others. :lol:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Return to “Off Topic”