What did you do this weekend?

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:03 pm

This is what I did!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: What did you do this weekend?

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Looks like you had fun.

I got a haircut, actually trimmed about 6" inches off of the sides and back, and we got most of the inside decorated
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:21 pm

I spent most of the weekend indoors in my pjs. Mostly in bed. I did get changed and go outside once to water the grass. Exciting, I know...

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:46 am

I absolutely love Kirstie Maldonado and Pentatonix. I knew they would be awesome when they were on The Singoff.

Saturday I was at a football game and Sunday I laid in bed all day and watched TV and got up and wrapped some more presents.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:52 am

teknoge3k wrote:I absolutely love Kirstie Maldonado and Pentatonix. I knew they would be awesome when they were on The Singoff.

Saturday I was at a football game and Sunday I laid in bed all day and watched TV and got up and wrapped some more presents.

I wish I would have seen them back in the Singoff days!! My husband introduced me a couple years ago at Christmas with Mary Did You Know. Been hooked ever since!!

We watched Dallas play & had some other games on. Wish I had stuff to wrap.....have things stashed but they are for a basket so not going to wrap those.

Killed my back & can barely move this morning. We pulled the stairs out of the pool....there are 2 5 gallon buckets of sand holding them in place so we try to bring up the stairs without dropping the buckets...NO ONE wants to get in the pool to lift them out!!!!

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 am

Put up outside Christmas lights and decorations and cleaned house for Thanksgiving. Managed to get our main tree up but won't decorate it until next weekend.

Oh yeah, got up last night to shop online at Kohl's. I should have stayed in bed!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:51 am

i worked. it was crazy too. not quite thanksgiving/black Friday crazy, but at one point, we sold 3 55" tvs within 5 minutes, just people walked in, saw them, and got in line.

But I did manage to go to Bath & Body Works Saturday night after work. buy 3, get 2 free, plus free body spray (I forget which scent) with any signature scent purchase. I did 2 transactions, and between the sale, the free item, and my coupons, I spent just under $60, and saved just under $100!!!
I'm addicted!

lovemesomebargins
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovemesomebargins » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:09 pm

I worked all weekend listing stuff for sale on ebay and facebook. Hoping to get some extra Christmas cash. I work at a school so its back to work today!!!

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 pm

I attacked the One Day Toy Deal at Target on Saturday. The toy aisles were nuts...as in busier than BF last year. Got a bunch of STEM type games that my middle son asked for as well as some other board games, Dinotrux, and a stuffy. Spent under 50 and by combining Cartwheel, a $10 off 50 coupon, and the one day deal I got over 100 worth of stuff.

Yesterday, I cleaned, did laundry, and did way too much Thanksgiving food grocery shopping...

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:01 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:I attacked the One Day Toy Deal at Target on Saturday. The toy aisles were nuts...as in busier than BF last year. Got a bunch of STEM type games that my middle son asked for as well as some other board games, Dinotrux, and a stuffy. Spent under 50 and by combining Cartwheel, a $10 off 50 coupon, and the one day deal I got over 100 worth of stuff.

Yesterday, I cleaned, did laundry, and did way too much Thanksgiving food grocery shopping...

I have seen those STEM games but always wondered about them. My middle schooler hadn't asked for any of them but it would be up his alley.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:06 pm

I didn't do jack crap on Saturday and man that felt good. I have 4 kiddos that are very active in sports so it was so wonderful having a saturday that I didn't have to go to 4-6 different games. Sunday I finally got off my heiney and went to TRU to finish the last of presents for them. Overall a really good, much needed weekend of peace. LOL don't ask me about this coming weekend though.

Return to “Off Topic”