Gold Shirt Giveaway!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Gold Shirt Giveaway!

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Leave a comment here, anything at all (you can comment multiple times, but only one of your comments will count towards the giveaway) -- feel free to leave something nice or funny, the office has been super busy (and sick) so we could always use a pick me up!

We'll pick one commenter (it will be random) to win a Gold Shirt! Ends 5PM Black Friday!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Gold Shirt Giveaway!

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:08 pm

i could always use some help after spending way to much money on vacation last week. Think of poor little Harper............. :lol:

Plus nothing like having your daughter becomes friends with a bear and catfish

“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 pm

This is not my comment but.........I Like it!!! :lol:

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Does this gold shirt come with a gift card like the randomly mailed ones? Also, is it gold lettering on the purple shirt or is the main color gold?

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm

So many people telling me to Get a Life... Don't they get it. I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives. :)

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:17 pm

ikey2 wrote:i could always use some help after spending way to much money on vacation last week. Think of poor little Harper............. :lol:

Adorable!!!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:17 pm

hiker wrote:So many people telling me to Get a Life... Don't they get it. I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives. :)

“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:18 pm

clubing25 wrote:
ikey2 wrote:i could always use some help after spending way to much money on vacation last week. Think of poor little Harper............. :lol:

Adorable!!!

Thank you so much
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:29 pm

for total Cuteness!

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 pm

hiker wrote:So many people telling me to Get a Life... Don't they get it. I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives. :)

me too....and I also can res..................

prettyinpink2904
Admin

Postby prettyinpink2904 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:43 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Does this gold shirt come with a gift card like the randomly mailed ones? Also, is it gold lettering on the purple shirt or is the main color gold?

Yes the shirt will come with a $100 gift card if you follow the guidelines set up for the gold shirts to receive a shirt. The shirt is purple with some of the lettering in gold.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:45 pm

prettyinpink2904 wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:Does this gold shirt come with a gift card like the randomly mailed ones? Also, is it gold lettering on the purple shirt or is the main color gold?

Yes the shirt will come with a $100 gift card if you follow the guidelines set up for the gold shirts to receive a shirt. The shirt is purple with some of the lettering in gold.

So pretty... it would look so great with my cute bald head
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:36 pm

I have single handedly set the posting record, ( :D Thank you), in the shortest time, :) (3years, 3 months) The first of only two people to achieve the 10K post mark, Which is pretty sad when you think about it :( Or not, :lol: I am still 2K posts above the next one in line :o :mrgreen: That is sad :( :cry: , But hey, everyone has had the same opportunity as me. :wink: . After all the forums ore open 24/7, 365 days a year, inclusive of the leap year, (which gives an extra day to enjoy the forums) :lol: :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:38 pm

NO buttering up the judges you won 100 bucks when you hit the big numbers lol
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

ikey2 wrote:NO buttering up the judges you won 100 bucks when you hit the big numbers lol

I really didn't win anything :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Off Topic”