Re: November Contest

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:56 pm

taragriffis wrote:I won a shirt!

Congrats! :D

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

November contest??

Postby pdavis » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Has anyone on here won any of the November contests? I haven't seen anything posted.
I'm addicted!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: November contest??

Postby ikey2 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:43 pm

pdavis wrote:Has anyone on here won any of the November contests? I haven't seen anything posted.

Merged your topic with the ongoing discussion.

Sometimes i wonder if they forget to send me an email letting me know i won.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Re: November contest??

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:17 pm

pdavis wrote:Has anyone on here won any of the November contests? I haven't seen anything posted.

I won a shirt last year. Fingers crossed for this year!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey Pink stop forgetting to grab my name for one of the winners
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:17 pm

ikey2 wrote:Hey Pink stop forgetting to grab my name for one of the winners

i think most of our forum members get forgotten. lol
I'm addicted!

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 am

I won a T-Shirt !!!! :D

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 am

mabrey wrote:I won a T-Shirt !!!! :D

Congrats!!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 am

Congrats!!!!
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 am

Congrats
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:06 am

Thanks guys. It was so nice to win, because I usually never win anything.

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Aggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I just got home front the rainiest girl scout leader/daughter overnight. We were trained by "THE POSTER WOMAN FOR GIRL SCOUTS". So rain did not stop the fact that we came to do geocaching and cook over a fire outdoors! Anyways I came home hoping to find my awesome husband and amazing kiddos happy to see me and maybe find a super clean house, a meal not cooked over a fire, and a hot shower. If I was lucky I might find my comfy maternity pants laid out and waiting for me. Nothing was gonna be better than this! And then..... I opened up my GOLD SHIRT!!!!!!! So excited I forgot about all that rain! Best Day Ever! THANK YOU!!!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:46 pm

fosterfamily2011 wrote:Aggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I just got home front the rainiest girl scout leader/daughter overnight. We were trained by "THE POSTER WOMAN FOR GIRL SCOUTS". So rain did not stop the fact that we came to do geocaching and cook over a fire outdoors! Anyways I came home hoping to find my awesome husband and amazing kiddos happy to see me and maybe find a super clean house, a meal not cooked over a fire, and a hot shower. If I was lucky I might find my comfy maternity pants laid out and waiting for me. Nothing was gonna be better than this! And then..... I opened up my GOLD SHIRT!!!!!!! So excited I forgot about all that rain! Best Day Ever! THANK YOU!!!!

Congrats,
makes it all worth while
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:52 pm

fosterfamily2011 wrote:Aggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I just got home front the rainiest girl scout leader/daughter overnight. We were trained by "THE POSTER WOMAN FOR GIRL SCOUTS". So rain did not stop the fact that we came to do geocaching and cook over a fire outdoors! Anyways I came home hoping to find my awesome husband and amazing kiddos happy to see me and maybe find a super clean house, a meal not cooked over a fire, and a hot shower. If I was lucky I might find my comfy maternity pants laid out and waiting for me. Nothing was gonna be better than this! And then..... I opened up my GOLD SHIRT!!!!!!! So excited I forgot about all that rain! Best Day Ever! THANK YOU!!!!

Congrats!!! So exciting! :D

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 pm

congrats!!

Return to “Off Topic”