Black Friday Meme Contest

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am

prettyinpink2904 wrote:I apologize guys, you are absolutely right that it was after the contest ended. It wouldn't be fair to tell someone they won and take away the prize. So, we will have another winner. I'll post this afternoon!

Sorry for the oversight! I guess that means we will have to have another contest soon. :)


Thanks for being honest and fair :-)

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby hiker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 am

prettyinpink2904 wrote:I apologize guys, you are absolutely right that it was after the contest ended. It wouldn't be fair to tell someone they won and take away the prize. So, we will have another winner. I'll post this afternoon!

Sorry for the oversight! I guess that means we will have to have another contest soon. :)


Awesome.. yeah, thanks for the fairness...

... and remember creativity gets bonus points.. :)

User avatar
inthedark
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 am

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby inthedark » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

lwmjr wrote:Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2420
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby tinytim35 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks Pink!!

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:00 pm

inthedark wrote:
lwmjr wrote:Image




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:



Flatlined LOL

Drops the mic and walks off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are terrible

User avatar
sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby sportymonkey » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah.. I will just go sit in the corner :(

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12987
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:12 pm

sportymonkey wrote:Yeah.. I will just go sit in the corner :(

And stay there until dinner time :mrgreen:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:26 pm

sportymonkey wrote:Yeah.. I will just go sit in the corner :(


It's all good sporty we like to joke and have fun smile...show your teeth LOL

User avatar
sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby sportymonkey » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Image
:lol:

User avatar
bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:48 am

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby bfshoppermom » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:59 pm

For sportymonkey :D

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker


Seriously, congrats on the prize! Always great when a forum member wins something! We'll just call this your Chuck Norris year...rules don't apply to you. LOL!

User avatar
sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby sportymonkey » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:30 pm

LMAO shmanx. I honestly forgot about the deadline. I had seen it was still open so I had honestly thought it was still going. I've never won anything; not even a rock. Although I haven't won anything really yet and sent prettyinpink a message so I may still be left with 0 wins and that's fine. Fair is fair.

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12987
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:19 pm

sportymonkey wrote:LMAO shmanx. I honestly forgot about the deadline. I had seen it was still open so I had honestly thought it was still going. I've never won anything; not even a rock. Although I haven't won anything really yet and sent prettyinpink a message so I may still be left with 0 wins and that's fine. Fair is fair.


You know we need something to complain about :lol:


The way I see it, there were a lot of good entries posted, They could have awarded a few more T Shirts.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
hiker
Official Zipper
Posts: 3702
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby hiker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:23 pm

lwmjr wrote:
The way I see it, there were a lot of good entries posted, They could have awarded a few more T Shirts.


I agree... especially some of the golden ones :)

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12987
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:25 pm

hiker wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
The way I see it, there were a lot of good entries posted, They could have awarded a few more T Shirts.


I agree... especially some of the golden ones :)

Even Willy Wonka, gave out five golden tickets :wink:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Black Friday Meme Contest

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Yeah i haven't heard anything about the golden tickets yet


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest