oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2147
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:44 pm

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby guitarist19862005 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:09 pm

All of this begs the question, where is g-man?

User avatar
inthedark
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 am

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby inthedark » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 pm

guitarist19862005 wrote:All of this begs the question, where is g-man?


I know, its been almost a year since he has been on. I miss that little blue guy

User avatar
kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2465
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:56 am
Location: Disney World!

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby kenziekinz09 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:15 pm

teknoge3k wrote:None of them are around any longer. :?


Actually if you check their profile their "last log in date" might surprise you...
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

User avatar
inthedark
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 am

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby inthedark » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:46 pm

kenziekinz09 wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:None of them are around any longer. :?


Actually if you check their profile their "last log in date" might surprise you...


I did, it says December of 2014

User avatar
angelmse
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Tempe,Arizona

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby angelmse » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:26 pm

WOOHOO HUGS TO ALL.
I'M back.... he-he. I kept getting the " banned message" freaked out big time, LOL. But finally got in. Been a crazy year. Been busy fighting the Big C, so far winning, thank God.

Just was remembering the days when we , after BF, would have lottery tickets for specific items. He he that was fun and crazy.

Glad to be back among friends and my fellow BF shoppers. Hoping everyone has a Happy healthy Holiday season and as always: HAPPY BF SHOPPING. Bring on the super deals. :roll: :roll:

User avatar
LarandaW
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: oh BFADS how I have missed you!!

Postby LarandaW » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm

angelmse wrote:WOOHOO HUGS TO ALL.
I'M back.... he-he. I kept getting the " banned message" freaked out big time, LOL. But finally got in. Been a crazy year. Been busy fighting the Big C, so far winning, thank God.

Just was remembering the days when we , after BF, would have lottery tickets for specific items. He he that was fun and crazy.

Glad to be back among friends and my fellow BF shoppers. Hoping everyone has a Happy healthy Holiday season and as always: HAPPY BF SHOPPING. Bring on the super deals. :roll: :roll:



HUGS to you!!! Love love love your positive spirit! Happy Shopping to you as well


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests