**CLOSED Ornament Exchange 2015

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Re: **CLOSED Ornament Exchange 2015

Postby micknkids » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 am

fosterfamily2011 wrote:Hi sorry been super sick this week. But I got my ornaments and oh my stars they are perfect!!!! I cant describe how perfect and wonderful they are... exactly my style!!! I'll post pics as soon as possible! Not sure screen name of who sent them and didn't want to post real name for privacy reasons but thank you thank you thank you!!!!

So glad you liked them, I was struggling with the "classic Christmas" part so I sought the help of a few people in the store...lol! Happy Holidays!

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:03 am

TINYTIM35...you NAILED IT. OMG I can't tell you how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE this ornament. It literally took our breath away. We are HUGE Star Wars fans, we also just became seasonal pass members to Disney World and are addicted to the parks. Our son became a Padawan, got to fight Vadar on stage got to meet Vadar at the Disney cardholder meet & greet. We rode Star Tours 4 times...lol! Then we get home to this awesome ornament. This is our first ever Star Wars ornament and our first ever Disney ornament, it will not be forgotten where it came from. HUGS!!!! Happy Holidays!

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Glad you liked it Mcnkids!! They had Darth and stormtroopers but when I saw this one.......it was THE ONE!!

We rode Star Wars once years ago and saw the show but kiddo didn't get on stage.

We are taking our son to opening day for Star Wars Friday. It is his 16th birthday. Have never been to the theater at 8:30 in the morning..........this may be interesting!!

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks again micknkids

fosterfamily2011
Black Friday Pro

Postby fosterfamily2011 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Sorry it took so long to post pics... This baby is not playing nice so I've been a bit under the weather.

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:05 am

So glad you like them, I was worried that they weren't what you were meaning. I'm super happy knowing you liked them

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 am

I can't stop saying it...THESE ORNAMENTS ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:46 pm

lovebf wrote:I do have a list and do keep track and also know who has me, however, I am in several ornament exchanges so I wasn't sure who this had come from. Sorry, I think I wasn't clear on my communication.

On another note, I received another AMAZING ornament today! The Evil Queen! And while there was a name and tracking on the box, I do not recognize the name OR address. So, this one has me really baffled. If it was anyone from here........thank you SO much!!

I think there may have been a mis-communication somewhere. I just sent you a pm.
I'm addicted!

chaddenise
Black Friday Pro

Postby chaddenise » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks Caroleena, love them!

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 pm

pdavis wrote:
lovebf wrote:I do have a list and do keep track and also know who has me, however, I am in several ornament exchanges so I wasn't sure who this had come from. Sorry, I think I wasn't clear on my communication.

On another note, I received another AMAZING ornament today! The Evil Queen! And while there was a name and tracking on the box, I do not recognize the name OR address. So, this one has me really baffled. If it was anyone from here........thank you SO much!!

I think there may have been a mis-communication somewhere. I just sent you a pm.

No mix-up. You did have me. However, the address you gave me, is not the address that was on the return label (or even the name didn't match) that is why I was thrown off.

OMG! It is an amazing ornament!! Wish I knew how to upload a picture!
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm

lovebf wrote:

No mix-up. You did have me. However, the address you gave me, is not the address that was on the return label (or even the name didn't match) that is why I was thrown off.

OMG! It is an amazing ornament!! Wish I knew how to upload a picture![/quote]

this isn't the exact ornament, but it's the picture from the site I used.

I'm addicted!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:58 pm

lovebf wrote:
pdavis wrote:got mine today. love it!

Yay! There is a second item coming. Sorry they shipped them separately.

I love it! it came today. I'm figuring it's from you since there was no name or paperwork inside lol.
I'm addicted!

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 am

Just checking, have you heard anything from my recipient? It's been a few weeks, and amazon shows delivered. I must say I'm a little disappointed to not have heard anything. I really thought I had found the perfect ornament. Didn't get an ornament this year, but I guess we have good years and bad years. The last few years really have been amazing! I still have all the cute little dog ornaments and the Vermont natural tree ornament hanging up! :)

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 pm

I received my ornament. Thank you.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:40 pm

bfshoppermom wrote:Thank you to shrcpark for the Country Santa! It is perfect!!! I love different types of Santa decorations and I also love country Christmas stuff - so it is great. The kids all loved it too and we hung it up right away on our tree. Thank you so much for shopping for us - the ornament will be treasured for years to come. :D

You are very welcome. Merry Christmas.

Return to “Off Topic”