Postby inthedark » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:19 pm

I was lost but now I'm found. Thank You lwmjr for finding me :D

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: 2015 Check-In Thread

Postby lwmjr » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:15 pm

inthedark wrote:I was lost but now I'm found. Thank You lwmjr for finding me :D

Welcome back
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

stacykay4
Black Friday Pro

Postby stacykay4 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 pm

This week, I have seen the Kmart Christmas layaway commercial a few times

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 am

I'm curious -- my Kmarts have NO video game consoles or games in them.
Has anyone else's done away with theirs?

I had really wanted to put stuff on layaway there I guess I'll have to do Walmart. :|

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 am

Hello, hello :D

Everyone interested in doing a card and/or ornament exchange again? Should I get that posted or wait a little bit? To soon? or never to soon? :lol:
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:00 pm

BFVAC15 wrote:I had to create another account just to check in, how sad.
I need moderator help to reset my password, since I can log in to the main site but not the forum. Anyone else have this problem?

Account: Raymacfla.

sent you a pm
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 pm

LarandaW wrote:I'm curious -- my Kmarts have NO video game consoles or games in them.
Has anyone else's done away with theirs?

I had really wanted to put stuff on layaway there I guess I'll have to do Walmart. :|

My "local" store also removed all video games / consoles and even Blu-ray movies from their electronics dept. My inside contact (my cousin is the general manager of that store) simply told me she received a message from their "headquarters" that they had to send that merch back since it wasn't moving fast enough. My defense to not buying any games there was that they always had a pitiful selection, generally overpriced, and were extremely unorganized to make browsing impossible (XBOX 360 always mixed in with Wii and PS3, and they never got in XONE or PS4 stuff).

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:01 pm

I'm here.. as always... (although not always in the forums posting, but rather lurking and stalking everybody... )

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:00 am

Thanks! Raymacfla and the Black Friday Vacationers checking in!

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:17 am

lovebf wrote:Hello, hello :D

Everyone interested in doing a card and/or ornament exchange again? Should I get that posted or wait a little bit? To soon? or never to soon? :lol:

I don't bother sending cards anymore since we only received one or two in the past couple years. However I may be interested in the ornament exchange this year, if I can get more details. For instance what's the requirement to participate? Just send a random ornament to another forum member and hope they reciprocate? Do the ornaments have to be hand crafted or can they be store bought?

Anyone else working this Thanksgiving? I put in to work the AM shift, hopefully I'll be able to clock out by 2 and still be able to catch a door buster or two. Not planning to do any cooking that weekend :-)

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:57 pm

[quote="cinemike16"][quote="lovebf"]Hello, hello :D

"Everyone interested in doing a card and/or ornament exchange again? Should I get that posted or wait a little bit? To soon? or never to soon? :lol:

QUOTE--I don't bother sending cards anymore since we only received one or two in the past couple years. However I may be interested in the ornament exchange this year, if I can get more details. For instance what's the requirement to participate? Just send a random ornament to another forum member and hope they reciprocate? Do the ornaments have to be hand crafted or can they be store bought?" [/color]

The ornament exchange is very organized. The person over it gets a list of those participating. Everyone participating lists the types of things they like to give you an idea of what to get. You can purchase them or hand make whichever suits your fancy. The admin over it will assign each person an a participant.

I stopped sending cards too. Kind of made me sad until the sign up here. I love getting cards and sending so here you're guaranteed to have the favor returned. Just a nice Christmas touch among our BF Fam :D

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:04 pm

lovebf wrote:Hello, hello :D

It's never too soon!!! lol I'm definitely interested. I love sending and receiving the ornaments and cards from everyone on here. so in case you couldn't tell, whenever this gets going, I'm definitely in!!!
I'm addicted!

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm checking in for the savings. Hi everyone (Waving HI).

schafferfamily5
Black Friday Pro

Postby schafferfamily5 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:28 pm

I like sending & receiving cards (if fact already have my cards for this yr :lol: ) I also do the ornament exchange. I like to see the different ornament everybody gets and never have had
a problem - so I'm in again this yr, just say when :)

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 pm

schafferfamily5 wrote:I like sending & receiving cards (if fact already have my cards for this yr :lol: ) I also do the ornament exchange. I like to see the different ornament everybody gets and never have had
a problem - so I'm in again this yr, just say when :)

I'm curious, how many cards did you receive last year? I used to send at least three dozen out, 2013 was my last year, I only received 2 in return and 1 phone call to say the person received my card but they couldn't be bothered to address an envelope.

Return to “Off Topic”