** WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT 2015 ** - Post here your progress

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Re: ** WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT 2015 ** - Post here your progress

Postby lovebf » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:46 am

Well, I finally went clothes shopping and I am down 2 sizes! I finally believe I am going to be keeping the weight off so, I needed a new wardrobe. Two sizes was swimming on me and weighing me down. I went back to work where I haven't been in 2 years and everyone was OMG! You look so good! Felt so good! I still would like to lose 42 more pounds. My daughter got mad and said that is to much. So, I guess 32 would be okay. That is how much I have lost so, I guess I could do that again, right. I feel like no matter what I do, I don't lose weight. Stress makes me lose weight. I'm not stressed to that point lately (thank goodness) so, I don't expect to lose much any time soon :lol:

I got the Fitbit HR for my birthday so, it has been fun seeing the things I do and don't do. I am teaching a nutrition class and LOVE it, so that is helping me to learn things as well. We learn even when we teach. Someone always has something to offer. Anyways, I continue to eat as healthy as I can.

My next goal is a good yoga workout and walking (regularly).
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 am

Down 18lbs. The difference is noticeable and I'm happy with it. Almost at my goal. Ready to start getting outside more and exercising.

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:54 am

So proud of all of you!!! My weight loss was last year the past couple of months I have gained!! BUT maybe reading all your stories will give me motivation to get back at it :wink:

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:55 am

LarandaW wrote:So proud of all of you!!! My weight loss was last year the past couple of months I have gained!! BUT maybe reading all your stories will give me motivation to get back at it :wink:

me too. i worked hard last year to lose 40 pounds. I've gained back about 12 pounds since beginning of the year, but even with the 2 jobs, I'm making it a priority to get back to work with a trainer and get rid of those 12, plus tighten up.
I'm addicted!

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

I have continued to lose weight this year despite moving and changing jobs. I exceeded my goal and plan to keep it up. Actually, I have been too busy to really do much snacking which has always been my downfall. I eat out of boredom sometimes which is not good.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:49 pm

BeachGirlShops wrote:I have continued to lose weight this year despite moving and changing jobs. I exceeded my goal and plan to keep it up. Actually, I have been too busy to really do much snacking which has always been my downfall. I eat out of boredom sometimes which is not good.

Congrats !!! I've continued to lose weight this year as well, despite the work changes and other life events. Going to be a few nights of fast food as we prepare for back to school, but hopefully I can stay on track to lose another 30 pounds or so by Christmas. Took up running early in the morning a few months back, which I hope to continue throughout the winter since its safer than bicycling.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:19 am

I wound up 88 down, but have put about 12 of that back on since the second cancer surgery. I spent so many weeks with them begging me to just eat that now I am out of the habit of watching and have really really got to get under control! Current weight is 172 down from 243. Thank God I got serious and lost the weight or we might never have found the cancer.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

schafferfamily5
Black Friday Pro

Postby schafferfamily5 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Wow steffj89, 88 pds is a lot! I hope you are doing well (no more cancer) Don't worry about
the 12 pds (I know it is easier said than done). You are still here and that is more important :)

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:46 pm

schafferfamily5 wrote:Wow steffj89, 88 pds is a lot! I hope you are doing well (no more cancer) Don't worry about
the 12 pds (I know it is easier said than done). You are still here and that is more important :)

the 88 was over 18 months slow steady, and the last 20 of it was the result of the 2 surgeries back to back...
at this point I am no evidence of disease. It isn't curable, but it is controllable.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:20 pm

steffj89 wrote:
schafferfamily5 wrote:Wow steffj89, 88 pds is a lot! I hope you are doing well (no more cancer) Don't worry about

the 88 was over 18 months slow steady, and the last 20 of it was the result of the 2 surgeries back to back...
at this point I am no evidence of disease. It isn't curable, but it is controllable.

You look great and have worked very hard. Be proud!

I just gained back the 5 lbs I had lost a few months ago. I go awhile with the "no wont or care" then get the mindset and then I allow something to mess me up.

I've lost my groove and the mindset is not there yet again, but my daughter pushed me to the gym three times this week.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 am

crazymomofthree wrote:
steffj89 wrote:

You look great and have worked very hard. Be proud!

I just gained back the 5 lbs I had lost a few months ago. I go awhile with the "no wont or care" then get the mindset and then I allow something to mess me up.

I've lost my groove and the mindset is not there yet again, but my daughter pushed me to the gym three times this week.

Keep it up, crazymomofthree. Like I tell my daughter, the key to success is persistence. :) 8)

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 am

I'm up about 5 pounds since we got Red Tide here on our beach. Before that, I was walking 3-4 miles a day (minimum) to go fishing. I'm disappointed, and it looks like it's still here to stay for a while. :(

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Keep it up, crazymomofthree. Like I tell my daughter, the key to success is persistence. :) 8)[/quote]

Thanks. Still getting in 2-3 days with her help. Just need to get the mindset and start working out at home again on days we don't go to the gym.

I really need to start calorie counting again. Most days I do not eat enough calories or I go overboard.

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 am

Down 2.2 lbs last week. Was excited, then I got into the kids Halloween.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 am

gained 30 lbs.... still somehow look rather thin.... dammit

Return to “Off Topic”