** WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT 2015 ** - Post here your progress

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

** WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT 2015 ** - Post here your progress

Postby XmasDVD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Here's our thread for the 2015 support group. Good luck this year!

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Re: ** WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT 2015 ** - Post here your progress

Postby XmasDVD » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Because of my Diabetes battle since March I m eating better - more fruits and less carbs. LOTS of water.
How is your 2015 food eating going?

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Dropped below 200 on the 1st so that was a great start to the year. First time in many years under 200 lbs.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:27 am

Congrats to both of you. I continue to follow my Gluten Free diet and eating 'clean' with as much organic as I can. The stress is really helping me to lose weight. I only hope I continue to lose.
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 am

I am going to try my best this year to lose some weight and keep it off. I am trying to eat healthy while watching my carbs. 2015 is going to be my skinny year.

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Lets keep coming back here all year to support and encourage each other!

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:54 pm

I've plateaued at 166 since November, as of Jan 1st, I'd love to get below 150 by the end of this year (realistically I due to my height, my ideal healthy weight would be 150). I don't think I've seen such a weight since I was my daughter's age (9). I've been soda free for what will be 2 years this upcoming April. Replaced with lots of water, more fruits and veggies, and a lot less high fructose/processed foods in my diet.

If I can find the free time to exercise regularly this winter (indoors, it's torture!) I should be right on track to lose the remaining 16 pounds by July.

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Awesome! You are doing great! Yeah the added exercise will get you over the hump I think!

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:31 am

cinemike16 wrote:I've plateaued at 166 since November, as of Jan 1st, I'd love to get below 150 by the end of this year (realistically I due to my height, my ideal healthy weight would be 150). I don't think I've seen such a weight since I was my daughter's age (9). I've been soda free for what will be 2 years this upcoming April. Replaced with lots of water, more fruits and veggies, and a lot less high fructose/processed foods in my diet.

If I can find the free time to exercise regularly this winter (indoors, it's torture!) I should be right on track to lose the remaining 16 pounds by July.

I know what you mean about exercising indoors. If you are an outdoors person, it is torture to get on a regular exercise routine when you are stuck inside. To me, the treadmill is just so boring. In the Winter, I just want to curl up with a good book or watch tv which leads to me falling asleep. I've got to get on track too.

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Still recovering from my foot surgery last March - so not too much exercise other than usual walking, Need/want to get out and at least walk 30 minutes a day but my work ours vary from off at 6pm to 1015pm all of which are too late

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Since I really started dieting on January 5th, I'm down 6 pounds. My goal is 25 so I'm getting there. Just cutting out a lot of carbs, drinking more water and not eating a bunch of junk has helped. I swear I think I gained 10 lbs between Thanksgiving and the first of the year.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 pm

cinemike16 wrote:I've plateaued at 166 since November, as of Jan 1st, I'd love to get below 150 by the end of this year (realistically I due to my height, my ideal healthy weight would be 150). I don't think I've seen such a weight since I was my daughter's age (9). I've been soda free for what will be 2 years this upcoming April. Replaced with lots of water, more fruits and veggies, and a lot less high fructose/processed foods in my diet.

I'm only down 1 pound since Jan 1st. I blame it on long work hours, busy home life, and stressful family events but those are only excuses and I can't blame anyone but myself. That said, February should see a more dramatic loss with very little money coming in and a couple added mouths to feed around here (my parents are giving up their house and moving in with us due to poor health/finance troubles)..

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:20 pm

i'm down about 2 pounds since Jan 1. but I'm down another dress size! went shopping yesterday and tried on a dress just as a "let's see how much more I need to do" type thing. it fit!!! I literally had tears in my eyes. I sent my trainer a pic, and bought the dress. I'm extra excited because since I picked up the second job, I haven't been able to attend the group workouts I've been doing for the last year. Now I just have to find somewhere to wear the dress because it's definitely NOT something to wear to work lol. :wink:
I'm addicted!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm trying to eat better for lunch and not completely pig out for dinner so we'll see how that goes. Ive been able to keep my weight pretty consistent.
I've been trying to get on the treadmill and did so about 3-4 times the past couple of weeks. I just can't wait till it's warm outside so I can get outside and walk instead.

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 pm

pdavis wrote:i'm down about 2 pounds since Jan 1. but I'm down another dress size! went shopping yesterday and tried on a dress just as a "let's see how much more I need to do" type thing. it fit!!! I literally had tears in my eyes. I sent my trainer a pic, and bought the dress. I'm extra excited because since I picked up the second job, I haven't been able to attend the group workouts I've been doing for the last year. Now I just have to find somewhere to wear the dress because it's definitely NOT something to wear to work lol. :wink:

Congrats!

Return to “Off Topic”