Also, please annotate your posts to let us know exactly which item you're posting.
Contest Rules for BFAds Forum Scavenger Hunt
1. Each item on the list must be taken with a sign that clearly says "BFAds.net 2014" in plain view. The sign can be printed out, hand-drawn or some sort of combination of the two. If there is no sign in the picture, no point will be given for that item.
2. Each item on the list is worth 1 point. The person with the most points will be the winner. In the case of a tie, the winner will be determined by the earliest posting date/time. You can post your pictures individually as you progress or all it once; it doesn't really matter. Note that if you edit your post, we are taking the last edit time - not initial submission.
3. Pictures of pictures, drawings or representations of the items will not count.
4. No leniency. No begging. No complaining. NO SHARING PHOTOS.
5. If you cheat (e.g. digitally altering photos) you are disqualified from all BFAds contests for life.
6. All entries must be posted in this thread by Saturday, November 8th at 11:59pm CST. Late entries will not be accepted.
First Place: $250 Gift Card
Second Place: $150 Gift Card
Third Place: $100 Gift Card
*BFAds t-shirts will be awarded to the first 25 users that post 50 items.
Additionally, everyone who is able to find 30 or more items will be put into a raffle to win a BFAds 2014 Golden T-Shirt!
Item List (this list will continue to grow)
1.) 2010 BFAds T-Shirt
2.) 2011 BFAds T-Shirt
3.) Stretch Armstrong
4.) A Will Smith CD
5.) Cat and Dog Sitting Together (Alive)
6.) He-Man Action Figure
7.) Unopened Can of Surge Soda
8.) Picture of Yourself Wearing a Red Shirt at Target
9.) Holographic Pokemon Card
10.) Functioning Flip Phone
11.) 12" Laserdisc (Bonus Point if it's Jaws)
12.) Black Olives on your Fingertips
13.) Dungeons & Dragons Rulebook (Any Edition)
14.) Wrist Watches Connected Together to Make a Belt
15.) Kit-Cat Clock
16.) Full-Size Stand-up Arcade Game
17.) Juggling Clubs
18.) Lawn Darts (The dangerous ones)
19.) Chia Head (Not An Animal)
20.) AOL CD or Floppy
21.) Fondue Set
22.) Cabbage Patch Doll
23.) Coke Bottle or Can w/ Your Name on It
24.) Comic Strip From A Piece of Bazooka Gum
25.) Synchronized Swatch Watches (2 or More)
26.) MC Hammer Cassette Tape
27.) Rubik's Cube (2 points if solved)
28.) Plastic Peace Sign Necklace
29.) Cardboard Cutout of A Celebrity (2 Points if Dolph Lundgren)
31.) Raggedy Ann or Andy Doll
32.) Original NES Mario Bros Game Cartridge
33.) Shag Carpeting
34.) Candy Cigarettes
35.) Atari Game System (Not 2600)
36.) Couch w/ Plastic Cover
37.) Original Care Bear Plush
38.) Holiday Barbie
39.) 2015 Calendar
40.) Tattoo Shaped Like A State or Belt Buckle Shaped Like a State (2 Points for both in one pic)
41.) Chuck Taylor High Top Shoes
42.) Foreign Currency
43.) Pet Rock Kit
44.) Yellow Arm "Floaties"
45.) Polaroid Picture
46.) Macintosh Original 128k Computer
47.) Warheads Candy
48.) Nickelodeon VHS
49.) Pink Car
50.) Jack-in-the-Box Toy
51.) Banjo w/ All Its Strings
52.) Lite-Brite w/ BFAds in Lights
53.) Ink Typewriter
54.) Fanny Pack
55.) Michael Jordan Baseball Card
20 New Items!!
56.) Starbucks Cake Pop
57.) Marshmallow Peeps
58.) Shoes on a Telephone Wire
59.) Fortune Cookie Fortune
60.) A House w/ Christmas Lights
61.) Origami Animal
62.) Your BFAds 2014 Pumpkin Carving Contest Entry (http://bfads.net/Boosted-Pumpkin-Carving-Contest-Prizes)
63.) Volkswagen Rabbit
64.) Monopoly (any edition besides the original)
65.) Magic 8 Ball
67.) Keep Calm & [Something] Sign
68.) Tin Lunchbox
69.) BFAds Spelled out in Refrigerator Magnets
71.) Cocktail Umbrella
72.) Ugly Sweater
73.) BFAds Homepage up on a Store Display Device at Retail Store (example: Laptop at Best Buy)
74.) Ant Farm
75.) Rock Band/Guitar Hero Guitar Controller
This thread is only for entries!
All discussion and comments should be posted here: http://bfads.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30250
All comments and questions will be deleted if posted in this thread.
If you are editing your posts, please make a new post when you add pictures so that we will have an easier time determining the winners!