Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Re: **CLOSED** EXCHANGE! 2014

Postby micknkids » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:28 pm

rosie0815 wrote:
micknkids wrote:
SPARKLE2217 wrote:Rosie I so want an ornament LOL. That s really pretty

Wonder if she would be willing to make us one???? I would sure pay for material, labor and shipping...that's of course if she had the time.

I didn't make it myself I had it made ie: ordered it and then they sent it to me and I sent it to her...LOL... thought it was perfect since the one thing we all have in common is our love for deals and shopping... then I debated to I use her real name or her id and I thought it would be more personal and scream bf ads more if I used her id.... and then I dated it so she'd always remember when she got it!....it was
the ornament with personalization was 13.99 and it had free shipping to me.... and then I paid to shoip to her cause I didn't want it to go direct as I wanted to include a card and a note about why I chose it!... Glad you all love it ... I did too and put a lot of thought into my choices !

any chance of giving us the link to where you got it? I'd love to order one for myself.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:48 pm

rosie0815 wrote:
micknkids wrote:
SPARKLE2217 wrote:Rosie I so want an ornament LOL. That s really pretty

Wonder if she would be willing to make us one???? I would sure pay for material, labor and shipping...that's of course if she had the time.

I didn't make it myself I had it made ie: ordered it and then they sent it to me and I sent it to her...LOL... thought it was perfect since the one thing we all have in common is our love for deals and shopping... then I debated to I use her real name or her id and I thought it would be more personal and scream bf ads more if I used her id.... and then I dated it so she'd always remember when she got it!....it was
the ornament with personalization was 13.99 and it had free shipping to me.... and then I paid to shoip to her cause I didn't want it to go direct as I wanted to include a card and a note about why I chose it!... Glad you all love it ... I did too and put a lot of thought into my choices !

Well its pretty either way. That's why I love the people here on the forum. People really do care

rosie0815
Black Friday Pro

Postby rosie0815 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:56 pm

micknkids wrote:
rosie0815 wrote:
clubing25 wrote:Rosie I absolutely love my ornament. Thanks so much. Sorry it took so long to reply but my grandpa died on Sunday so been a little busy. Getting this ornament brought a smile to my face and made me feel the holiday season....again absolutely perfect. Thanks........ :) My persons ornament is purchased and will be mailed as soon as it gets here!!

Will post pic as soon as I can l

Glad that it brought a smile to your face even when that didn't seem possible... so very sorry to hear about your grandpa , any loss during the holidays is always a bit more difficult.....my thoughts are with you through this difficult time and hoping that all the joy the holiday season has to offer finds its way to you this year!
and I can post the pic for you so that you can focus on your family....
Here is the ornament that I had made for clubbing 25....

@clubing25...so sorry for your lose, our thoughts are also with you on this holiday season. Hope for more happy days to come!

@rosie0815...here's hoping I get you next year as my ornament giver....LOVE IT! :D

Certainly! Here is the link to where I purchased it from.... Oh certainly... here is where I got it from.....http://www.ebay.com/itm/251665433349?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Image[/quote]

@clubing25...so sorry for your lose, our thoughts are also with you on this holiday season. Hope for more happy days to come!

@rosie0815...here's hoping I get you next year as my ornament giver....LOVE IT! :D[/quote]

Certainly! Here is the link to where I purchased it from.... Oh certainly... here is where I got it from.....http://www.ebay.com/itm/251665433349?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT[/quote]

Thanks a bunch Rosie, can't wait to order mine :)

caroleena
Black Friday Pro

Postby caroleena » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 pm

i got my ornament yesterday from momof583. the cutest little snowman! have him on my tree. will post a photo after while when i can get back in! Thank you so much!!

chaddenise
Black Friday Pro

Postby chaddenise » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

steffj89 wrote:Woo hoo I got mine today! Love it.

I know I should recognize the name, but I am not placing it with the person!

Will post pic on FB

I am really glad you liked it!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:54 pm

LOL I found the note from you in the back of my car last night....kids had opened the package for me and put the ornament back in but not the note!

Thanks so much I do love it Denise!
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

momof583
Black Friday Pro

Postby momof583 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 am

caroleena wrote:i got my ornament yesterday from momof583. the cutest little snowman! have him on my tree. will post a photo after while when i can get back in! Thank you so much!!

Yay! So glad you liked it :)

caroleena
Black Friday Pro

Postby caroleena » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:29 pm

if this shows up its my ornament photo

I fixed it for ya. :)

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:20 pm

My ornament is being sent out tomorrow. Work kept me from the post office in time but it will be sent out tomorrow! My cards won't be out until later in the week. My new job is just running me ragged. I havent even finalized my BF list yet!

Bexx
Black Friday Pro

Postby Bexx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 am

I mailed mine yesterday. It should be there by Friday!!!

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 am

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving filled with love from all those that mean the most to you....

And a most amazing BLACK FRIDAY!!!!
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:08 am

lovebf wrote:Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving filled with love from all those that mean the most to you....

And a most amazing BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY and Have a great Thanksgiving! :D

Bexx
Black Friday Pro

Postby Bexx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 am

Hope BF was a success for everyone!

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Thanks Bexx I received my ornament today. I just love the Christmas Tree and Believe box. Also, thanks for the extra Christmas chaps stick & tin-It was on my list to pick up this weekend as this weather is already making my hands dry & lips chapped. If I can ever figure out how to post a picture I will put one up. I really love my tree. :D :D :D

Return to “Off Topic”