Official Countdown to Black Friday 2014 Thread!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Official Countdown to Black Friday 2014 Thread!

Postby ikey2 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 am

It is Friday and one week closer to BF 2014 and one week closer to Christmas 2013. Looking like it should be a pretty good weekend plan to Finnish up shopping for the Harper. Other things need to tackle is clean the upstairs at the house starting to get a little too messy for me.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:03 am

my kids went back to school!!!! yeah...now maybe i can get something done!
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 am

I slept in, :),,, I am ready to go now :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:46 am

What DAY IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT Don't Matter because it is SATURDAY WOOOT WOOOT :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Cooking some breakfest for me an Harper, even though i know she most likely won't eat. Guess she is knocking on the door to being Two years old so she is starting her NO NO NO, yuck NO... She even asked for oatmeal but soon as i put it down no no no :lol: So what is everyones big plans for the weekend?
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 am

I"ll have pancakes please. :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 am

GM everyone. Only a few more days left of work for the year wooot woot
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

Morning guys! yep 3 more days! then its goodbye alarm clock for 3 whole weeks!
steffsbags@ymail.com

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:03 am

Good morning,
still waiting on the flapjacks :lol:

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:31 am

Hey I can always go for some Flapjacks anytime of the day. So woke up this morning with a swollen mouth and sore jaw. Guess must have gotten beaten up in my sleep.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 am

ikey2 wrote:Hey I can always go for some Flapjacks anytime of the day. So woke up this morning with a swollen mouth and sore jaw. Guess must have gotten beaten up in my sleep.

I think TED stopped in, he had an attitude last night.

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 am

Ikey, you ok,

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe and enjoy the holidays. I'll be back on in a week or so.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Holy CRAP! it has turned into a wild and crazy week! Chris got his truck back last Saturday. Monday he put it in our shop out back to do some minor repairs/cosmetics and called me to come back from town early cause he needed an additional part to finish and therefore could not get the kids from the bus. Tues I spent the day with my mom. Wednesday my parents came to the kids Christmas program and then we went to eat. After lunch we went to run a few errands and at Salvation Army I found a piano. It was $100. So my parents agreed to buy it for me for Christmas. This of course irritated Chris, but I did it anyway cause I have been hunting a piano forever!

So this morning my dad and I went to pick it up. While dealing with that my mom calls and says she has decided that since she bought me a piano, she was buying Chris a puppy and she found just the one online and low and behold it was one Chris had already looked at online so she called the lady and told her she wanted the puppy and asked her to tell chris there was a mistake he couldn't have it. then spent all day trying to figure out how she could hide it from him 5 more days. She finally decided that she could hide it from chris but there was no way to hide it from my dad so she had to call and out herself to Chris and beg him to drive the 2 hrs to pick up the puppy so my dad wouldn't know....
not to mention we had 3 school parties today and my best friends husband decided this morning was the perfect time to walk out on her and their three kids.

tomorrow will be slightly slower we only have Sawyer's birthday party!
Steff
steffsbags@ymail.com

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 pm

steffj89 wrote:Holy CRAP! it has turned into a wild and crazy week! Chris got his truck back last Saturday. Monday he put it in our shop out back to do some minor repairs/cosmetics and called me to come back from town early cause he needed an additional part to finish and therefore could not get the kids from the bus. Tues I spent the day with my mom. Wednesday my parents came to the kids Christmas program and then we went to eat. After lunch we went to run a few errands and at Salvation Army I found a piano. It was $100. So my parents agreed to buy it for me for Christmas. This of course irritated Chris, but I did it anyway cause I have been hunting a piano forever!

So this morning my dad and I went to pick it up. While dealing with that my mom calls and says she has decided that since she bought me a piano, she was buying Chris a puppy and she found just the one online and low and behold it was one Chris had already looked at online so she called the lady and told her she wanted the puppy and asked her to tell chris there was a mistake he couldn't have it. then spent all day trying to figure out how she could hide it from him 5 more days. She finally decided that she could hide it from chris but there was no way to hide it from my dad so she had to call and out herself to Chris and beg him to drive the 2 hrs to pick up the puppy so my dad wouldn't know....
not to mention we had 3 school parties today and my best friends husband decided this morning was the perfect time to walk out on her and their three kids.

tomorrow will be slightly slower we only have Sawyer's birthday party!
Steff

someone needs a day at the spa :wink:

Return to “Off Topic”