Offical Christmas Countdown

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Offical Christmas Countdown

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 pm

26 days to go, are you ready :?:
Last edited by lwmjr on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 pm

25 days, Are you decorating
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lwmjr » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:50 pm

24 days, who is excited
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
kowen
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby kowen » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

ME

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lwmjr » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

kowen wrote:ME

:) Are you all decorated yet
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
noahark21
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby noahark21 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm

ME TOO :)

User avatar
LarandaW
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby LarandaW » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Almost done with decorating......did the turkey dinner today. But I've hit a bump in the road---I have the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for Christmas but it seems like time is flying and I need it to slow down!

User avatar
lovebf
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1453
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:06 am

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lovebf » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 am

^^^^^^^ ewwwwww stay away!!! But hope you feel better soon.

I am ready because I give up. :)
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lwmjr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:58 am

LarandaW wrote:Almost done with decorating......did the turkey dinner today. But I've hit a bump in the road---I have the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for Christmas but it seems like time is flying and I need it to slow down!

hope you feel better, sounds like a case of the roll tide bug :(
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
LarandaW
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby LarandaW » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:40 pm

lwmjr wrote:
LarandaW wrote:Almost done with decorating......did the turkey dinner today. But I've hit a bump in the road---I have the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for Christmas but it seems like time is flying and I need it to slow down!

hope you feel better, sounds like a case of the roll tide bug :(



Yes I think that just added insult to injury and took me down a few notches!!! WTH were they doing??!! :cry:

I gotta get over this quick I already feel behind!! To much to do!! Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :D

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lwmjr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:44 pm

LarandaW wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
LarandaW wrote:Almost done with decorating......did the turkey dinner today. But I've hit a bump in the road---I have the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for Christmas but it seems like time is flying and I need it to slow down!

hope you feel better, sounds like a case of the roll tide bug :(



Yes I think that just added insult to injury and took me down a few notches!!! WTH were they doing??!! :cry:

I gotta get over this quick I already feel behind!! To much to do!! Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :D

Don't want to add to your troubles :( but,,,,, you only have 3 weekends between now and Christmas :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

digby723
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Location: NOVA

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby digby723 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Decorated the house over the weekend, but I'm gonna stop by the dollar store tonight on the way home and pick up a couple of more things to fill some empty vases & to decorate the garland I got at costco for my porch railing.

User avatar
Kento87
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1246
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 am
Location: Winston-Salem, NC

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby Kento87 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Got the outside lights up. tree is up, might put a few light strings up inside for the kids. I am done with everything I have to do, how ever the wife still has to wrap and ship out alll the family gifts/package and wraps the stuff for the kids. All I need to do fir the next 22 days is Drink Coffee and egg nog. :twisted:

User avatar
cinemike16
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 3502
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:22 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby cinemike16 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Put up decorations last weekend, will probably wait until the last minute [like always] to wrap all these gifts I've picked up. Oh well. Happy Holidays, everyone!

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13121
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Christmas Countdown are you ready

Postby lwmjr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Kento87 wrote:Got the outside lights up. tree is up, might put a few light strings up inside for the kids. I am done with everything I have to do, how ever the wife still has to wrap and ship out alll the family gifts/package and wraps the stuff for the kids. All I need to do fir the next 22 days is Drink Coffee and egg nog. :twisted:

I still have a little more tinkering around outside, before kicking back :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests