well dang it

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, hiker, lwmjr, ikey2

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Re: well dang it

Postby harleygirl6363 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:43 pm

angelmse wrote:

NAH, I never was able to get them before, so decided not to start now, need the sports authority gift card more....ugh....
will be sitting inline at 4:30 waiting for open, so hopefully someone will be here for me to chat with......

what now are your plans? DO you think with early open times, it's going to be amateur night? Worse than previous years.

Ill probably go to walmart in the town I live in at 6pm then I have a 45 min drive to get to where the mall and outlets are so ill drive down there go to target, mall stuff like that hang out then go to jcpenny at 4am for my globe and idk where from there i need to remap and think things over a bit more lol

amature night well i think since it starts so early more people will be there for that but will run tired earlier then i think a new round of people will be out OR the hardcore (like myself) will stay out

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 pm

I've only bought 2 gifts so far lol Planning to go to Walmart and Kmart on Thurs afternoon after we've had dinner. That will give some of the family that isn't going a chance to rest/nap while we're gone. I plan on buying some stuff Thurs morning at Kmart <clothing for the kids, and a few odds/ends>.
The evening shopping is mostly my oldest 2 kids as they have things they want to buy, and then the family members/friends that are going with us.

Our budget this year is very very tight. But seems to be the case for so many. My family isn't really doing much of a gift exchange this year, just for the kids.

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 am

I've already done some online shopping as well as in store shopping and already have most of my BF items that I wanted. I am still looking forward to getting out tomorrow night for a few more things. I will say that my husband is already trying to get out of going since we already have the big stuff we wanted. I think I should be able to get in and out of Walmart before it's too late and then my next stop won't be until Friday morning.

Paladen
Black Friday Pro

Postby Paladen » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Count me in with the group that likes to get out on BF just to enjoy being in the midst of all the hustle/bustle. :)

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm

bfaddict wrote:I still have the outlet mall and pet stores to look forward to :)

Gotta get Sophie(guinea pig) her hay, and antlers for neighbor dog Max.

Return to “Off Topic”