Holiday Treats

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Lets see them as you make them Ill start
My first batch of cookies for the year
CANDY CANE BLOSSOMS!!

Image

User avatar
kowen
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby kowen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Those look yummy! I want some. :mrgreen:

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

kowen wrote:Those look yummy! I want some. :mrgreen:

the dough was yummy and so were the kisses i bet they are :mrgreen:

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 pm

yuuuuummm! :)
i probably won't be making any for a few weeks yet. although i have started buying ingredients.

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm

bfaddict wrote:yuuuuummm! :)
i probably won't be making any for a few weeks yet. although i have started buying ingredients.

I normally would not start so early however my sister said I should get a start on it since I am baking for 24 people this year LOL thats a lot of cookies not to mention about 15 diferent kinds. Ill be baking until Xmas eve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:40 pm

oh dear lord i would go crazy!!! my kitchen is tiny too.
last year i had to set up a card table in my dining/living room to have more room lol

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

bfaddict wrote:oh dear lord i would go crazy!!! my kitchen is tiny too.
last year i had to set up a card table in my dining/living room to have more room lol

Thats what I have to do. I only have one area to use for cookies in my kitchen and there is no dining room here at this tiny tiny apartment 650Sqft I believe so small

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13107
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 pm

harleygirl6363 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:yuuuuummm! :)
i probably won't be making any for a few weeks yet. although i have started buying ingredients.

I normally would not start so early however my sister said I should get a start on it since I am baking for 24 people this year LOL thats a lot of cookies not to mention about 15 diferent kinds. Ill be baking until Xmas eve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang woman, quit yapping and get baking :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:44 pm

lwmjr wrote:
harleygirl6363 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:yuuuuummm! :)
i probably won't be making any for a few weeks yet. although i have started buying ingredients.

I normally would not start so early however my sister said I should get a start on it since I am baking for 24 people this year LOL thats a lot of cookies not to mention about 15 diferent kinds. Ill be baking until Xmas eve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang woman, quit yapping and get baking :lol:

LOL I am they are in the oven thats why Ive been so off and on the past few days lol

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13107
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Hmmm, where do I start on this one :lol: :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm

:evil:
lwmjr wrote:Hmmm, where do I start on this one :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: HEY NOW!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol:

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13107
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:26 pm

OH yes its ON BABY!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 13107
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 pm

you just like, how it flicks right at you :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Bryson City, NC

Re: Holiday Treats

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 pm

ok tonights and yesterdays cookies
last night Chewy Ginger Cookies

Image

tonights Spiced Chi Cookies

Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests