Postby shrcpark » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 am

73 and cold

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Weatherman just said.......

Postby ikey2 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 pm

shrcpark wrote:73 and cold

cold bah.... that is sweating weather lol
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:08 pm

ikey2 wrote:
shrcpark wrote:73 and cold

cold bah.... that is sweating weather lol

prove it!

bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfshoppermom » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Well Irma came and went. No power for days and none in sight at my house yet (but found a spot today to use some wifi). My house weathered fine but just about a quarter mile away in my neighborhood there are several flooded houses. My brother took a tree to the roof with a branch sticking into bedroom. Some twisters hit nearby in early bands of hurricane taking roofs with them - so lots of people lost a lot (but everyone around here lived through it.)

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:15 pm

bfshoppermom wrote:Well Irma came and went. No power for days and none in sight at my house yet (but found a spot today to use some wifi). My house weathered fine but just about a quarter mile away in my neighborhood there are several flooded houses. My brother took a tree to the roof with a branch sticking into bedroom. Some twisters hit nearby in early bands of hurricane taking roofs with them - so lots of people lost a lot (but everyone around here lived through it.)

Glad you are ok!!

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

tinytim35 wrote:
bfshoppermom wrote:Well Irma came and went. No power for days and none in sight at my house yet (but found a spot today to use some wifi). My house weathered fine but just about a quarter mile away in my neighborhood there are several flooded houses. My brother took a tree to the roof with a branch sticking into bedroom. Some twisters hit nearby in early bands of hurricane taking roofs with them - so lots of people lost a lot (but everyone around here lived through it.)

Glad you are ok!!

Good to hear you're safe. Hope the damage isn't too costly for your brother! Glad you didn't get any flood damage, that's a killer.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 pm

SantaShopper wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:

Glad you are ok!!

Good to hear you're safe. Hope the damage isn't too costly for your brother! Glad you didn't get any flood damage, that's a killer.

Word!

bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfshoppermom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

Thanks all! Power came back on this morning so all is getting back to normal. Scrubbed and bleached the refrigerator/freezer this morning and it is so sadly empty. I put water bottles in it just so it isn't just cooling the air inside. Stores are getting back to normal - hear some may be fully stocked by tonight once all the trucks come in.

The weather is warm and sunny. We definitely don't want any rain because of the water still laying around in most yards (and sadly - in many houses.)

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Best Christmas present ever, and didn't cost me a dime.... A WHITE CHRISTMAS! Got 1-3 inches today, and expecting another 3-6 inches on Monday.

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:50 am

Low of 12 degrees at night all week with a chance of snow Friday, and Monday.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:26 pm

coldest temp since 1924 :(
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Happy Groundhog Day!

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:50 pm

So, it's the 2nd of February and that little rat in Pennsylvania saw his shadow this morning! According to the legend we're looking at another 6 weeks of winter! From where I'm sitting we've got a high of 16 with a windchill of -3 degrees and we have another snow storm coming on Sunday! Stay warm, everyone!

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 pm

57 and rainy in PA tonight

shrcpark
Black Friday Pro

Postby shrcpark » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 am

66 and sunny. tomorrow 41 and rain. blah blah blah

Rainman693
Black Friday Pro