Weatherman just said.......

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Weatherman just said.......

Postby lwmjr » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Its going to be nice tomorrow, plenty of sunshine.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Finally Fall weather has arrived in TN. Cooler days and colder nights is fine by me. :D

shanyo76
Black Friday Pro

Postby shanyo76 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm already done with snow. We got 31 inches the first week of October, a full on blizzard. Lost power for 3 days. Still cleaning up trees that were ruined from the heavy snow. :shock:

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFriGirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Just heard it is supposed to snow here on Halloween! What?! I don't remember it ever snowing here on Halloween, rain yes but not snow.
BF nut in training!

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm

BFriGirl wrote:Just heard it is supposed to snow here on Halloween! What?! I don't remember it ever snowing here on Halloween, rain yes but not snow.

Crap on a stick... By "OKC" in your location I assume you mean Oklahoma City??? If so, I'm not that far from you. Grrrrrr... I really want nothing to do with snow for Halloween!!!!

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm

BFriGirl wrote:Just heard it is supposed to snow here on Halloween! What?! I don't remember it ever snowing here on Halloween, rain yes but not snow.

I heard that too.

We had a sleet storm in Altus about 23 years ago on Halloween. It was so bad I had to go through my hatchback to get into the car & let it run forever to get the doors open. (as if I needed to be on the road with ice like that!)

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:10 pm

we're suppose to get a wintery mix and rain tomorrow.
it's so cold!!!!!!!! i'm not ready to dig out my winter coat yet. :(

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:

Crap on a stick... By "OKC" in your location I assume you mean Oklahoma City??? If so, I'm not that far from you. Grrrrrr... I really want nothing to do with snow for Halloween!!!!

Snow....tornados......heck we have all the fun....just drive a little south & come shopping down our way!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

temps in the low 70's today
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFriGirl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 am

tinytim35 wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:

Snow....tornados......heck we have all the fun....just drive a little south & come shopping down our way!!

lol especially in your area! Craziness!

Yes, it means Oklahoma City and Kansas usually seems to get the winter weather before us so good luck. I'm just glad we are doing two trick or treat things this weekend so if it does snow it won't matter too much except that my daughter will miss her first actual Halloween.

Of course our top meteorologist is gone so they have been wrong more recently. :lol:
BF nut in training!

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Its pretty cool in NJ in the 50s and broke out the sweat pants earlier than expected. - weatherman has been calling for some more coldness with maybe a little bit warmer in Nov if the Jet Stream shifts but I might have to put the heat on soon :)

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 pm

rosie0815 wrote:
iamkristen wrote:Still pretty warm here, 70s and 80s for the next ten days. Going to be lows of 50s at the end of the month. Only stays that cool for a couple of hours though. Love living in the south! :)

I could never live in the south..i'd miss my white Christmas too much....and nothing quite compares to New England Fall foliage!

You are right about the fall foilage I just moved from CT, but I HATE NE. Ive lived in 20+ states and I hate to say that NE was my least favorite. :( I do love the fall there. I do like a white Christmas however that never happened while I lived there we did however get storms in October and Feb. LMFAO The first year they even canceled Halloween (hurricane not snow that time) Last year we had that huge snow storm. Im pretty all set with the north, but to each their own right. I hope you get tricker treaters this year and NO SNOW until after halloween.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 am

Lucky Duck. Wish we could get some snow on Halloween in TN. However when i lived in Charleston SC we had snow about two different times when i was really little to show up on Halloween.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am

uggg our current weather is the kind I HATE fluctuating 40-50* every day...30s to near 80s daily. I get sick every year...
steff
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 am

We woke up to a light dusting of snow. ugh.

Return to “Off Topic”