Disney Infinity

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

Bexx
Black Friday Pro

Disney Infinity

Postby Bexx » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Does anyone have this? I have a Wii and have read that the Wii version sucks. Do I need a whole new gaming system? Is it better on PS or XBox Which system is better in general?

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Re: Disney Infinity

Postby MikesTooLz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:31 pm

I dont have that, nor have I played it.

what system is best is a matter of preference. Each does something that the other doesnt, for example the PS4 has a built in bluray player for movies while the Xbox does not. I would however say that for me Xbox is a much better system as a whole and is also the more popular system.

Both PS5 and the new Xbox One will be coming out just before black friday this year. I have an Xbox One on pre-order.... they will be the hot items to find this christmas and will surely be sold out everywhere.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

happyfan
Black Friday Pro

Postby happyfan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:58 pm

I don't even........

Anyways, Infinity is pretty awesome. I didn't care for Skylanders but bought into the Infinity. Yeah the Wii versions are terrible. The PS3 version is the one I got and honestly, it's a blast. I'm a grown man and enjoy it. Even my wife plays it and my nephew really enjoys it. I've heard the 360 is pretty bad as well from people but that is hearsay.

As far as systems, MikesToolz did a good job describing the two. But I'd like to add with new systems dropping this year from both companies, the previous models (PS3 and 360) will get a huge discount come the holidays I imagine. I can see a 500GB PS3 selling for sub-$200 year this just to move units. That's a great deal for a blu-ray player/gaming system. BUT history says the long term smart bet is to go with the PS3.
Why? Because Sony has said the servers for PS3 and it's games will be around for at least another 5 years minimum, if not longer. Microsoft hasn't given a date but they shut down the original Xbox servers less than five years after the 360 launched (in 2005) and never released another game after 2008 for the original system. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened after the XB1 drops.
Plus, online play is always free through Sony.

Return to “Off Topic”