29%
2. No
71%

Total votes: 7

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

PS4 Launch date

Postby ikey2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 am

Looks like Sony Picked a nice date for the launch of the PS4 two weeks ahead of BF this year.

http://kotaku.com/ps4-release-date-is-november-15-1173042531

The PlayStation 4 will be out on Friday, November 15 in North America, Sony announced at the end of their GamesCom press conference today in Germany. November 29 for Europe.

It'll retail for $399, 399 euros, and 349 British pounds.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Re: PS4 Launch date

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

will be sold out before black friday. Don't count on any stores having them on black friday. They will have games however. This will be interesting to see if any next gen items get into any BF ads since these type of things dont normaly go on sale, they are launching right before hand and the stores plan the ad so far ahead of time.

I'm sure both sony and Xbox could care less about Black Friday, and they will both be sold out before black friday rolls around. They are focused on the winter holidays like christmas, trying to hype up the consoles as much as possible to try and make a buying frenzy like we all saw so many years ago with the tickle-me-elmo's (I'm sure you have seen the movie JINGLE ALL THE WAY, same idea).

people will be trying to buy them up while they can and even more people will be buying them up in hopes of selling them at a profit once they sell out.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

its in todays Walmart add for advance purchase, $399.00, limited quantities, you have to put 10% down
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 pm

target has reservation cards for $25, I didn't see any mention of limited quantities
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:06 pm

I think this is a good move by Sony. They say they have over 1 million pre orders...it will now be a reality of keeping up with demand since it is the cheaper console next-gen console launching.

Xbone should sell nicely as well since they made all of their changes.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Taco Bell, has a chance to win one free, with the five dollar meal box, OR, it may just be, a gimmick to eat there.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:43 pm

I don't think BF was a sales concern. The console will sell throughout the year. It won't be on sale for a while unless a store discounts it with a gift card.

Return to “Off Topic”