Black Friday Pro

Longest three days ever!

Postby BethanyM828 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 pm

So is it just me or has this week taken forever?! :shock:

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Re: Longest three days ever!

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm

lol I hear ya. I have been trying to find things to keep from dwelling on it and getting impatient.
Between BF, Christmas and the upcoming goat kidding <birthing> season, I am really excited!
Now that I can start feeling baby movement in the mama's bellies, it makes me even more excited and helps relieve some of the BF impatience LOL Lots of things to be excited about :)

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 pm

I am with ya on that one.

I saw patients yesterday from 7-7pm and today 7-1130 so everyone that was scheduled for this week and hadn't cancelled would be done. That was 30 patients in less than 36 hours. We have a lot of cancellations the weeks of thanksgiving, christmas, and new year's it is just a given. No matter if it is speech, occupational, or physical therapy cancellations usually out number patients seen.

I am off now though and get to put icicle lights this evening while it is 60+ degrees and tommorow start cooking again!

DivaOfDeals
Black Friday Pro

Postby DivaOfDeals » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

I agree. I am so anxious to get in line I can't stand it! I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow until 9:30pm, I'd get in line NOW! I am so excited! Luckily I have already scored several deals at the Best Buy premier silver sale and on Amazon!

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 pm

I've actually been stressing over BF because of the vehicle breaking down and being in the shop. BUT, we are supposed to pick it up this afternoon since it's ready to go, so that would definitely make BF less complicated :) We live out in the country, and I really don't know anyone else I could go to the stores with, so I need my transportation! Hubby works, so I couldn't use the car.
Things always seem to have a way of working out..at least that's what keeps me from OVER-stressing.

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFriGirl » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

I was just thinking the same thing. Usually everything gets here before I even realize it. Weeks pass by in the blink of an eye but this week is taking forever. Its only Tuesday! Thank God for Amazon I can get my fix by stalking the lightning deals but unfortunately there hasn't been a lot on there that i want this year.
BF nut in training!

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm

man, I'm thinking today is dragging.....don't even want to think about tomorrow.....AGGHHHH!!!!!!

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Ill take your guys dragging days lol mine are flying by and I still have a ton of work to get done before I can have Thursday and Friday off :(

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Tell me about it!

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 pm

My kids are out of school now until Monday. Tomorrow we'll probably make some little videos to email to my dad/family, they can write a letter, my youngest can draw/color pictures and I can scan them in to send along with the videos.
Tomorrow afternoon we have to go get my SUV <FINGERS CROSSED!>, and I have to get a few things from the store since we're feeding extra peeps on Thurs.

Probably get the turkey ready tomorrow evening so it'll be ready to put in the oven, cook anything that can be cooked the night before.
Hopefully that will keep me busy :)

Surely everyone can find something to do on Tday eve...right? LOL :lol:

BethanyM828
Black Friday Pro

Postby BethanyM828 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 am

One more day! Everyone ready? :D

schafferfamily5
Black Friday Pro

Postby schafferfamily5 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 am

R e a d y ----- S e t ------ :P

Giraffe34
Black Friday Pro

Postby Giraffe34 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:03 am

Glad I'm not the only one feeling anxious, lol. I still need to wrap up a few things, TG dinner is taken care of, and I have to take the kids out with me to Walmart and Target, but other than that ready! I want to go ahead and order the Samsung Galaxy tab 2 right now, but WHY am I feeling anxious about it? That's so crazy. At least going to Walmart will give me a chance to scope out where things will be that I'm interested in getting.

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 am

The wait is killing me. I am off work all week, my oldest is out of school the rest of the week, my wife works all week (except Friday).. ARGH
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

AN-TI-CI-PATION....is making me late!

Return to “Off Topic”