Tday/BF weather?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, hiker, lwmjr, ikey2

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Tday/BF weather?

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 am

I'm excited! The temps here in good ole PA are supposed to be pretty mild. High of 54 on T-day, low of 41, and then a high of 55 on BF. Mildest BF we've had in years! I remember it being cold and windy last year, and the year before it was freezing rain. Most years, we're lucky if it gets out of the mid-20's overnight.

Yay for warmer temps! :mrgreen:

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 am

Looks like the Wichita area should have highs in the Mid-50's or so. Not too bad, considering how it could be lol

tcollin
Black Friday Pro

Postby tcollin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 am

in southeast michigan looks like mid 50's with rain on friday.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 am

bfaddict wrote:high of 63 on thurs and 54 on friday. low of 38 in between!

this morning it is now 64 thurs and 43 friday.
i wish i could get an hour by hour detail of when the temp will drop during the night lol

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 pm

We were in the lower 50s for highs last week and lows dipping down into the mid 20s. It's so nice out right now, supposed to get up to 62 today, and our lows in the upper 30s low 40s. Yesterday it was nice going out to the stores and just wearing a sweater, not needing a jacket or a coat.

One of the weather networks on facebook that I follow mentioned 'big changes' after the weekend are possible, so now I am wondering if that's for us, or north of us...guess we'll see.

bfshoppermom
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfshoppermom » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 pm

High 73, Low 50.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 pm

hi near 70 lows in upper 40s low 50s
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Well for Friday they are now calling for 60% chance of rain and high of 54....Sat high is 45...not ready to cool off again.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am

I spoke too soon. High of 50 on T-day, Low of 34 overnight, and High of 48 on BF. Weatherman changed it yet again. Still warmer than usual though. 30's are a piece of cake. :mrgreen:

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

azerigold wrote:Well for Friday they are now calling for 60% chance of rain and high of 54....Sat high is 45...not ready to cool off again.

I'm Northern TN prob not far from you our forecasts sound similar. However I have to be honest I didn't look past Friday,......LOL. Definitely need to check to get firewood in. I wish you could check hourly too for temp drop. We're braving Kmart Wednesday night and now I don't know how to dress.

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 am

LarandaW wrote:
azerigold wrote:Well for Friday they are now calling for 60% chance of rain and high of 54....Sat high is 45...not ready to cool off again.

I'm Northern TN prob not far from you our forecasts sound similar. However I have to be honest I didn't look past Friday,......LOL. Definitely need to check to get firewood in. I wish you could check hourly too for temp drop. We're braving Kmart Wednesday night and now I don't know how to dress.

Yep probably just a few hours apart if that :) They are calling for 40s here, and the weatherman just mentioned BF, said we'd still need a coat, haha...
What time are you planning to go? If you plan to go in the afternoon and wait for evening store opening, I'd think just a warm outfit and a coat w/gloves would be fine.
Yep I never really paid much attention past Fri either. BUT, I am supposed to go up to Louisville Sat. afternoon to photograph horse races, so I guess it's time to pay attention LOL It can get windy and cold on the track, plus if it rains... I am used to our local track it's 'poly' not dirt, so it's easy to walk on, not messy at all.... but if it rains at all, the Louisville track is dirt...which means MUD.

LarandaW
Black Friday Pro

Postby LarandaW » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

[quote/]Yep I never really paid much attention past Fri either. BUT, I am supposed to go up to Louisville Sat. afternoon to photograph horse races, so I guess it's time to pay attention LOL It can get windy and cold on the track, plus if it rains... I am used to our local track it's 'poly' not dirt, so it's easy to walk on, not messy at all.... but if it rains at all, the Louisville track is dirt...which means MUD.[/quote]

OMG you NEED to check the weather past Friday....LOL. I did and it's getting cold over night Friday and for the weekend. Thanks so much for this thread...I'm Black Friday Brain Dead and need to do some prep work (firewood) for this weekend.

Wed. night we are staying at Kmart over night....should be manageable with layers. We decided against the Kerosene heater since it'll be mid 40's (my mom thinks we will burn the building down...the roof the roof the roof is on fire..Hahahaha) Then for Black Friday --well Turkey night I think a zip hoodie over my Bfads shirt will work. I'll be home in bed around 1am or 2am..so I'm good as gravy now. THANKS friend!!!!!

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm

They keep increasing thursday now it is going to be 68! Saturday will be 40 though. BOO

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm

and now we're down to 39 on friday. goign to be a chilly night!

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

56 and partly cloudy. I miss Florida.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

Return to “Off Topic”