I'm finding that some of the best deals are going on now!

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: lwmjr, teknoge3k, ikey2, hiker

veganlawyer
Black Friday Pro

I'm finding that some of the best deals are going on now!

Postby veganlawyer » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 am

Just hit TRU last night with a basket full of items for $45. Target, Wal-mart and Best Buy are all promoting good deals this weekend. Black Friday may be changing (hours) but the sales right now are really good! JMHO.

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Re: I'm finding that some of the best deals are going on now

Postby iamkristen » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 am

That's great! Post em when you find em because I'm having NO luck. I really want to start getting things now, (actually wanted to get things even earlier) so I not totally maxed out in December. Not finding anything GREAT yet....

nikol0304
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikol0304 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 am

I agree. Now if only I can find a nice deal on a camera, and possibly a TV before BF. Hoping Amazon's Black Friday week crosses a few things off my list.

That way my focus can be the things that really matter on BF...the uber cheap toys, $3 appliances and jammies, and $5 blu-rays!!

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 am

Actually, I like the ad that Best Buy has now for the Toshiba laptop and Dynex TV - "Guaranteed to Get It"

A Dynex TV for 229 and the Laptop for 269 - and that laptop for a Toshiba satelite has a nice dual core and good graphics card. - yeah it is not 199.99 like people are looking for but the fact that BB is guarenteeing that you will get it at this sale price in store, online or by phone with FREE shipping, I think it is a great alternative for people not wanting to camp out on Thanksgiving.

Its true, I have seen deals that have matched or rivaled doorbuster and normal deals during BF.

Rendi2
Black Friday Pro

Postby Rendi2 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am

Well, idk how anyone else feels about off brand shoes for kids, but on kmart.com today they have bogo 50% and free shipping. Add the $5 coupon code and the money on my rewards card, I just got 6 pair of shoes/boots for the kids for $35 oop. I'm happy with that!

nikol0304
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikol0304 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 am

Rendi2 wrote:Well, idk how anyone else feels about off brand shoes for kids, but on kmart.com today they have bogo 50% and free shipping. Add the $5 coupon code and the money on my rewards card, I just got 6 pair of shoes/boots for the kids for $35 oop. I'm happy with that!

Hmm...I do need boots for my kids. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out.

Return to “Off Topic”