Target Toy Coupon Books 2011

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: lwmjr, teknoge3k, ikey2, hiker

allisoncrews
Black Friday Pro

Target Toy Coupon Books 2011

Postby allisoncrews » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:01 pm

This weekend while back home for two of my baby showers, my mom, sister, and I went to Target. While walking past the toy section my sister and I noticed on several end caps boxes for the upcoming toy coupon books. I went to go grab one thinking there were some there, but they were not put out yet. The boxes said coming soon. That was on Thursday. If you check your local Target, they may be out now. I am hoping for some good coupons so I can buy my neice and nephew several good toys for Christmas. Anyway, just thought you might want to know. :D

mommyofanangelbaby
Black Friday Pro

Postby mommyofanangelbaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

It prob won't be out for another week or week and a half maybe, as the sale for the toy book starts November 1. Target announced the date through one of their press releases.

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

mommyofanangelbaby wrote:It prob won't be out for another week or week and a half maybe, as the sale for the toy book starts November 1. Target announced the date through one of their press releases.

It will be in the Sunday Paper on October 30th and available in stores that day.

mommyofanangelbaby
Black Friday Pro

Postby mommyofanangelbaby » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:10 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:
mommyofanangelbaby wrote:It prob won't be out for another week or week and a half maybe, as the sale for the toy book starts November 1. Target announced the date through one of their press releases.

It will be in the Sunday Paper on October 30th and available in stores that day.

Agreed! 2 toy books at a time, my girls are gonna go crazy lol

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 am

nikkigirl01 wrote:

Thank you!

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 am

nikkigirl01 wrote:It will be in the Sunday Paper on October 30th and available in stores that day.

I can confirm this as well. Our Target's GM told me the same thing when I was there yesterday.

SuperMomof3
Black Friday Pro

Postby SuperMomof3 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 am

I remember last year I got some coupons in the Sunday paper. I used several for Strawberry Shortcake and Iron Man stuff. Those were nice. I hope we see something like that again

cpatrick2202
Black Friday Pro

Postby cpatrick2202 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:14 am

Yes, the Target toy coupon books came out in the Sunday paper last year; and they were some of the best deals of the season on toys.

Return to “Off Topic”