What's the one deal you REALLY want to find this year?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: lwmjr, teknoge3k, ikey2, hiker

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

What's the one deal you REALLY want to find this year?

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:20 am

I think we all have one thing that we are absolutely hoping beyond hope that we find on a BF deal. What's yours??

Mine is an Imaginext BatCave, or the new Imaginext Dinosaurs. My 5yo wants the BatCave more than he wants to breathe, and my 7yo LOVES dinosaurs.

b.f.shopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby b.f.shopper » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 am

I am going to be a first time Grandma in about 2 weeks so i am looking forward to being able to find great deals on toys, toys, and more toys. It's been a LONG time since my kids have wanted anything from the toy department :D

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am

I am still holding out hope of finding a HP Touchpad. Was hoping some stores kept some for BF.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 am

A nitrogen spayer so I can freeze everyone else in line next year and go in first.

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:24 am

nikkigirl01 wrote:I think we all have one thing that we are absolutely hoping beyond hope that we find on a BF deal. What's yours??

Mine is an Imaginext BatCave, or the new Imaginext Dinosaurs. My 5yo wants the BatCave more than he wants to breathe, and my 7yo LOVES dinosaurs.

My son loves his batcave and his Imaginext dragon tower almost as much as he loves his matchbox cars! I am planning on getting him the Toy Story Imaginext that is new this year. If I remember correctly the bat cave was on sale last year I want to say it was in the Target Toy book but I might be wrong.

I am looking for the Play Doh Pizza Factory to go on sale hopefully around 10 bucks.
I wish I could find a deal on an actual child recliner (they have the foam stuff like Spongebob/Dora) cause they are out growing there other stuff they sit on it and sink to the floor.
My daughter is getting into games so I would like to get her some of what she doesnt have.
My husband has not even hinted at something that he might want as usual. My MIL needs a griddle.

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 am

mechimpaired wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:I think we all have one thing that we are absolutely hoping beyond hope that we find on a BF deal. What's yours??

My son loves his batcave and his Imaginext dragon tower almost as much as he loves his matchbox cars! I am planning on getting him the Toy Story Imaginext that is new this year. If I remember correctly the bat cave was on sale last year I want to say it was in the Target Toy book but I might be wrong.

There is a new BatCave version for this year. I wish I would have gotten one of the old versions when it was a part of Target's Toy clearance this past summer. :( I didn't think he would want this....

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

I need a blu-ray player for the office tv. I hope there is a cheapish one around since I don't want to pay too much!

nfalks
Black Friday Pro

Postby nfalks » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm

A Barbie dream townhouse. My stepdaughter keeps asking for one and was really upset that she didn't get it for her birthday last week, so hopefully I can find one on sale between now and Christmas.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Something expensive I wouldn't ordinarily be able to afford.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

packers wrote:I need a blu-ray player for the office tv. I hope there is a cheapish one around since I don't want to pay too much!

oooo that's what i should look for.
i got a bluray last year for xmas but now i have an hdtv in my bedroom so a bluray would be awesome in there so i can watch netflix :D

last year my big item was my roomba.. .but then i returned it :(

tandlmomma
Black Friday Pro

Postby tandlmomma » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I hope Legos go on sale!! The Atlantis ones esp... my son loves that stuff!!! New WII games, etc. My daughter wants barbies and baby dolls!

nikol0304
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikol0304 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 pm

...a great deal on one of the DSLRs I've got my eye on. It's the one thing that's been on my BF list every year for the past 3 years, but the first thing to be scratched off due to budget. :/ Anticipating this year to be different!

And a nice bundle for the Wii or Xbox....TV's...blu-ray...pretty much just some stellar electronic deals. lol.

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Xbox because I want Zumba badly.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:49 pm

I have the Wii Zumba and I love it!

On the imaginext...watch TRU they have their buy 2 get 1 free thing in november usually on that stuff and my understanding is you can put it on layaway.....we have the old bat cave and the kids are begging for the new one but i have so far refused....I got the lil joker thingy at target recently for $6.34 on clearance. its 33.00 @ wal mart!!!!
The year I bought them, I got the batcave, the fire station and another of the big sets for 76$. I just saved one for later....
steff

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 pm

steffj89 wrote:I have the Wii Zumba and I love it!

On the imaginext...watch TRU they have their buy 2 get 1 free thing in november usually on that stuff and my understanding is you can put it on layaway.....we have the old bat cave and the kids are begging for the new one but i have so far refused....I got the lil joker thingy at target recently for $6.34 on clearance. its 33.00 @ wal mart!!!!
The year I bought them, I got the batcave, the fire station and another of the big sets for 76$. I just saved one for later....
steff

Thanks! Kmart last year had B2G1 on Imaginext on BF, so I am hoping for that again, or something similar. (There is only one TRU here, and it is a NIGHTMARE from October to January...but if I have to go there I will...)

Return to “Off Topic”