COUNTDOWN TO BLACK FRIDAY 2011

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, ikey2, Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

User avatar
XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 6209
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Postby XmasDVD » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 am

LOL - anyone in line yet for 2011??

User avatar
drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am
Location: Oklahoma City

Postby drinkgreen » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm

359 more days!

Kayaf
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Postby Kayaf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

lol.. anyone buy a tent on BF2010 to use to wait in line for BF 2011?

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

starting my list for next year

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

161 days

User avatar
kelly2
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 am
Contact:

Postby kelly2 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

getting closer :) LOL

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 am

Postby pandagirl » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

I call my cousin & make a point to tell her every time it's a month closer! Just think in 4 months, we'll be going crazy on here!

User avatar
tinytim35
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Location: OKC

Postby tinytim35 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

my mom retired so told her to be prepared!!!!!

User avatar
Kento87
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1246
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 am
Location: Winston-Salem, NC

Postby Kento87 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:59 am

Only 145 days left till Black Friday!!!!!!

User avatar
cddd
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:07 am
Location: Texas

Postby cddd » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 pm

I can't wait for BF this year! Last year was a hard year for us and I was unable to go...but, things are sooo much better now and I'm already so excited about going BF shopping this year!

User avatar
ptldrabbit
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:18 pm
Location: The Great Northwest

Postby ptldrabbit » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

cddd wrote:I can't wait for BF this year! Last year was a hard year for us and I was unable to go...but, things are sooo much better now and I'm already so excited about going BF shopping this year!



Happy to hear it!
Life is uncertain . . . . . eat dessert first and then go shopping!

User avatar
mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Anywhere but here.

christmas in july

Postby mechimpaired » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I have already been stalking the new kids stuff on the market and trying to get an idea for this BF/Christmas season. I am determined not to go overboard but at the same time I am planning on getting more smaller things since my kids are all about unwrapping not the actual toys. I hate to admit it we actually have three toys still in new in packages from Christmas. I am very excited I just really hope my in laws go back to the previous Thanksgiving tradition and not the sister in laws house fiasco which sort of ruined my BF last year. One further problem with this years shopping is my son and daughter both have turned into Scooby Doo fanatics and there are not many items on the market that they dont already have.

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: christmas in july

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 pm

mechimpaired wrote:I have already been stalking the new kids stuff on the market and trying to get an idea for this BF/Christmas season. I am determined not to go overboard but at the same time I am planning on getting more smaller things since my kids are all about unwrapping not the actual toys. I hate to admit it we actually have three toys still in new in packages from Christmas. I am very excited I just really hope my in laws go back to the previous Thanksgiving tradition and not the sister in laws house fiasco which sort of ruined my BF last year. One further problem with this years shopping is my son and daughter both have turned into Scooby Doo fanatics and there are not many items on the market that they dont already have.


You should re-wrap those toys still in new packages!

User avatar
mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Anywhere but here.

Postby mechimpaired » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 pm

lol I was actually going to do that since two of them are cars in packages and they wont know the difference!

User avatar
jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 pm

mechimpaired wrote:lol I was actually going to do that since two of them are cars in packages and they wont know the difference!


yay! more bf goodness for you!


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests