We've hinted at it this past week, but now it's finally official! Walmart is bringing back their Super Saturday Sale this Saturday, November 5, available both in-store and online!
The past two years, the hottest items have been video-game related, some of which ended up being better than Walmart's Black Friday offering. Of course, the biggest draw hasn't been what Walmart was offering, but how Amazon and Best Buy (both of whom have similar sales) responded. This is the first time Walmart has put an official advertisement out for the sale, but there is always a chance they'll add supplementary items to their sale!
Some items of note are:
- Sanyo 42" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $398
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle w/ Carnival Game and $50 Gift Card - $399
- Nook Color w/ 7" Touchscreen - $199
- Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor - $39
- Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Grind & Brew Coffee Maker - $39
The sale starts rather late at 11am in-stores, while online hours are currently TBD. We expect the online sale to start late Friday night/very early Saturday morning, well before the in-store sale starts. If this turns out to be true, we recommend shopping online first and then going to the store to pick up any items you may have missed out on.
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!