Walmart has shaken things up yet again with the announcement of their Black Friday Pre-Event Price Matching Policy. From November 21st to November 27th, while supplies last, Walmart will be matching or beating various Black Friday offers from their national competitors. They'll also be offering Black Friday-esque prices on certain items as part of the event.
Unfortunately, the press release was a bit vague, but Walmart did release a list of examples that they plan on matching or beating. You can find that list below. The specific items and prices will be revealed online tomorrow.
- A 40" LED HDTV
- 60" TVs from LG and Sony
- A PlayStation 4 Offer
- Canon Wireless Printer
- Keurig K-40
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Select Lego Sets
Walmart will also be offering deals on a variety of items with similar to Black Friday prices starting on November 21st. Examples include:
- Samsung 58" Smart LED HDTV - $698.00
- Samsung 40" LED HDTV w/ Frozen Sing-Along Edition - $298.00
- iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet - $489.00 + $100.00 Walmart Gift Card
- $75 Gift Card w/ Purchase of iPhone 5s or iPhone 6
- 4-pc. Tablet Tennis Set - $79.00
- Various "Frozen" Special Buys
- Black & Decker 18V 20Battery NiCad Drill - $69.88
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum - $98.00
We're excited to see what Walmart has planned for their Pre-Black Friday Event! Rest assured that BFAds will be here to update you on the best deals available once the sale goes live. Stay tuned!
Thank You for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!