We just posted the 32-page Walmart Black Friday ad scan!
Walmart's Black Friday deals will begin at 6PM on Thanksgiving. Online shoppers can start shopping at 9PM ET on Wednesday, November 27th.
Don't want to wait until then? Walmart also has a 4-page "Buy Now!" ad scan with early Black Friday deals that you can shop now.
You can also finally access your store-specific Black Friday store maps, which will help you decipher just where you need to go exactly when shopping in-store. Since a line will probably form before doors open, you'll want to get to the store early in order to secure your best chances at getting any doorbusters that aren't available online. Some stores will even be offering coffee, hot cocoa, and snacks at 4PM on Thanksgiving.
As you can imagine, Walmart's ad is filled with deals on nearly every single kind of product. There are quite a few TVs that you will see on the first few pages, and more are scattered throughout the ad as well. We also saw nice deals on AirPods, vinyl records, video games, and other must-have gifts like toys and kitchenware. There are some "remixes" on popular Black Friday items, too. For example, the Google Home Mini is $19 from Walmart, like it is from nearly every other store this year. However, Walmart's will include a free $5 Vudu credit. We will be listing some of our favorite notable discounts soon, but in the meantime, you can check out the full ad here.
Here are a few notable Walmart Black Friday offers we saw:
- Lenovo Smart Clock - $39.00
- 4K Movies - $7.96
- Apple Watch 38mm Series 3 GPS - $129.00
- Apple AirPods w/ Charging Case - $129.00
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console + 3 Games Bundle - $199.00
- Instax Mini 7S Bundle (Various Colors) - $50.00
- Kodak Mini 2 HD Wireless Mobile Instant Photo Printer (KODMP2B) - $49.00
- Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids 38-pc. Storage Set (Red or Blue) - $7.00
- Apple 10.2" 32GB iPad (7th Gen) - $249.00
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!